1321 E 78th St
Bloomington, MN 55425-1114

Outback Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Diner,Steak, Catering

Outback Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Diner,Steak, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Pros
"Wonderful coconut shrimp"
  • 11/24/2018

• 11/17/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wonderful coconut shrimp
  • 11/03/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/18/2017

• 7/25/2017

• 2/24/2017

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 8/31/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/03/2013

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

katkrafts photo

katkrafts

Minneapolis, MN

less than expected for what we experienced and paid for.

We will not go back…. The drinks were less than what we expected. in the past the drinks were awesome but this time not so much. Maybe new bartender… I had an issue with the snow crabs… I had ordered snow crabs my favorite type of meal. When they brought it to our table the smell was overwhelming. The fish smell filled our entire area. I was hesitant to eat it thinking it was just me. took a sample bite not bad. I did finish the meal with less than enthusiasm as I would get at Red Lobster… But now I’ve learned when You are given this type of meal with a real strong fish odor do not consume… It is either old or gone bad… Won’t order seafood from there ever again. Maybe improper storage, etc. Not fresh no where near the excellent taste I have experienced elsewhere. Husband got sick that night. Not sure if it was something he ate or if he came down with flu… not going back. Quality has deteriorated….

Yummy  - steak at Outback Steakhouse

steak

it was average not what you would normally spend on it.

snow crab legs

smelly and not flavorful

Steakhouse Good For Kids Takeout

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Outback Steakhouse is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Outback Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse Delivery Bloomington Mn, Outback Steakhouse Bloomington, Mn, Bloomington Mn Outback Steakhouse Childrens Menu, Outback Bloomington, Outback Menu, and Outback Steakhouse Near Holiday Inn Express Bloomington Mn.