1260 S Moorland Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005-6943

Outback Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Diner,Steak, Kid's Menu

Outback Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Diner,Steak, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 8/29/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

juliemilwaukee photo

juliemilwaukee

Milwaukee, WI

Good Food

My friend and I went here for lunch. She had the Ahi Tuna with a sweet potato and I had the Outback Cheeseburger. The bread before our meal was delicious! The Caesar sad was delicious. Perfectly blended spices-a bit tangy, and not too fishy. The croutons were nicely seasoned. My burger was grilled to perfection. I asked for medium rare and I GOT it! My only suggestion is that they switch buns. My bun was a bit dried out-too much bread. My friend had tuna and stated it was good, as well as the sweet potato. To top off lunch, I ordered a carrot cake. It was fantastic. It was moist, sweet, great frosting…so glad the waitress recommended it.

Since my last visit a year ago they have remodeled. It was nice decor.

My two suggestions: A family of 6 young kids joined the dining room-fairly well behaved, but noisy (young kids). With two dining rooms, and mostly 2 people at each table in the room I was in, I would think they would put the families in another room. Needless to say, one couple asked to be moved and 2 other tables quickly left. My other suggestion is to come down on soda prices-really-$2.50 for a glass of soda?!?

Nice to see it is open for lunch on the weekend. A great place with great food.

92. The Outbacker Burger with Aussie Chips

I had the Outback burger with no chips as it was lunch. I did have a Caesar salad which was good.

The burger was cooked perfectly-medium rare. My suggestion is that they switch the buns. My bun was dry and it was just too much bread. Also, there was mustard on the burger/bun and no mention of this was in the menu unless I missed it. I prefer no mustard.

KDUBFoodie photo

KDUBFoodie

Menomonee Falls, WI

It was ok

4 course meal.
Soup and salad came out together. Shortly followed by the entrees.
Almost ran out of room at our table. I was shocked that the deserts didn’t show up soon after. French onion soup was very good. Servers were good but I had nothing left in my ice tea glass by the time I got to my entree and no offer for a refill.

French Onion Soup

Outback Special (6 oz.)

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Great steaks for a great price

I know, I know… it’s a chain, they’re everywhere, and there’s so many other great steakhouses in the area. But here’s the thing: for a wonderful meal with great service, where the dress code is… well, whatever you’re wearing, and with an atmosphere that is completely unassuming… this is the place to come! And I don’t know why people have the perception that it’s on the expensive side (although I used to think the same thing). I actually find them to be very reasonably priced. There are plenty of options that will run you just $10… steak included!

Wood-Fired Outback Special (sirloin) with Add-On Coconut Shrimp at Outback Steakhouse

Wood-Fired Outback Special (sirloin) with Add-On Coconut Shrimp

I think Outback’s claim to fame is their amazing signature seasoning… bold with just a bit of kick and never too much (although you can ask them to go light on the seasoning if you like). Done on the flat grill, cooked just right, I crave these steaks! Strip, sirloin, porterhouse, ribeye, filet… they’re all wonderful.

Well, their exploration into a wood-fired grill- while definitely a nice option- didn’t impress me. The oak imparted a distinct flavor to the meat that was very noticeable. I might have to go back to try it again. Maybe my tastebuds were a little off because while it did have that great smokey flavor, I also thought I tasted… chemicals. I don’t know how else to describe it. Some kind of flavor that was… fake-tasting. I much prefer their classic preparation with their famous blend of seasonings!

Bloomin' Onion at Outback Steakhouse

Bloomin' Onion

Have to get this, of course… a visit to the Outback wouldn’t be complete without the Bloomin’ Onion! And I do find that taking home the rest of it and sticking it briefly under the broiler works wonderfully. You won’t achieve that great crisp like when it’s fresh out of their kitchen, but close!

10/21/2019

A German food lover from US tried Ritter's Inn and liked it. They liked the food.

9/27/2019

A diner from Plymouth, WI tried Olive Garden and liked it.

9/10/2019

A diner from Taipei, 03 tried Bonefish Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/02/2019

A Catering chowhound from Pewaukee, WI tried Capitol Cafe.

8/11/2019

A diner from Brookfield, WI tried Capitol Cafe.

7/22/2019

A chowhound from New Berlin, WI tried Pho L'Amour Cafe.

6/04/2019

A Steak food lover from US tried Seigo's Japanese Steak House in Imperial Estates.

6/01/2019

A Pizza chowhound from New Berlin, WI tried Pizza Vino.

5/18/2019

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Fuddruckers.

4/10/2019

A diner from Waukesha, WI tried Carrabba's.

Steakhouse Takeout Diner,Steak

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Outback Steakhouse is located near the cities of Elm Grove.
People found this by searching for: Outback Steakhouse Brookfield, Outbacks, Outback Steakhouse Brookfield Wi, Outback Steakhouse, Menu Outback, Outback Special Sirloin, Steak And Coconut Shrimp, Porterhouse Steak Brookfield, and Outback Brookfield.