12832-137 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5L 4Y8

Outback Steakhouse

(Between 133 St NW and 127 St NW)

Neighborhoods: Pembina
Cuisine: Steakhouse

Overall
Pros
"One of my main stops in Edmonton; being from Calgary I do miss the location we had sadly there's only 1 left in edmonton; the food was excellent and my steak was very tender and juicy; will be back again; only wish the Calgary location was still open "
  • 6/11/2018

A diner from Edmonton, AB tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2016

A dining patron from Edmonton, AB tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2016

Antonymb tried it, liked it, and rated it . Antonymb liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/30/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/02/2014

A Steakhouse food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/12/2014

A Steakhouse food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

Steakhouse Reservations

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Outback Steakhouse is located near the cities of Hilliard.
People found this by searching for: Lunch Menu For Outback On 127 Street And 137 Avenue Reviews, Pembina Outback Steakhouse, and Lunch Menu For Outback On 127 Street And 137 Avenue.