7025 N Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

Outback Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Sandwiches

Outback Steakhouse is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"My wife and I were on a short vacation to Myrtle Beach and decided we needed to eat. Outback has always been one of our favorite places to eat and you'll understand why after you read this experience. We came into the restaurant and were seated right aw"
  • 6/20/2016

A Steak food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 8/30/2015

A dining patron from Evans, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/19/2014

A Steak chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

sharna photo

sharna

Martinez, GA

Outstanding Service

“My wife and I were on a short vacation to Myrtle Beach and decided we needed to eat. Outback has always been one of our favorite places to eat and you’ll understand why after you read this experience. We came into the restaurant and were seated right away and introduced to our server, Anna W. Anna was the only waitress for this entire side of the restaurant and one might think that might indicate a less than promising opportunity for good service. Anna was terrific! She made us feel like we were the only customers she had, filled our drinks saw to it that we had bread, napkins, refills, I mean, there was nothing that she couldn’t do. We watched her with keen interest as she waited on other tables, and yes, bussing tables as well. She could really balance her trays of dishes as she cleared the tables. But still, always smiling and taking care of us and her other customers as well. She was a delightful charm. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The owner of the restaurant, Kara Christman, also stopped by to ensure our experience was up to our expectations. I’ll tell you that we could not sing Anna’s praises highly enough. We were so glad to have stopped at this OUTBACK for lunch. We must have passed up at least a dozen other restaurants on the strip, passing up other seafood and steak houses. To Kara, whatever you do, don’t let go of this outstanding employee, whatever it costs. She is a real treasure. Thanks again for a great experience and great food!”

Ribeye (10oz)

A great steak, tender and mouthwatering! A great selection by the chef who cooked this to perfection exactly the way we requested.

Porterhouse - 20 oz. (Lunch)

The steaks were outsdanding, cooked to perfecton, juicy, tender with the exact right touch of seasoning, grilled with care.

Steak Steakhouse Sandwiches

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Outback Steakhouse Near 29572, Outback Steakhouse Myrtle Beach Review, Outback 29572, Outback Locations Soccastee, Outback Steakhouse Myrtle Beach Prices, Myrtle Beach Sc Outback Steakhouse Menu For Kids, Outback Steakhouse Near Carolina Opry, and Outback Strakhouse Myrtle Beach Online Orders.