2855 Ogden Ave
Naperville, IL 60540-9248

Outback Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Barbecue, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Leaving"
"Everything. "
Cons
"I tried to cut into my medium rare steak 4 times, and all 4 times I didn't even get my knife through because there were so many tendons. I didn't have a single bite and was not offered a refund or new plate. The waiter was also rude in general."
"None."
Comments
"Don't go to the one in Naperville on Ogden."
"Everything was excellent."
  • 5/06/2021

A Steakhouse chowhound from Stafford, VA tried it.

• 6/26/2020

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2020

A Steakhouse chowhound from Naperville, IL tried it.

• 3/01/2020

A dining patron from Lansing, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Leaving
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go to the one in Naperville on Ogden.
  • 2/12/2016

A diner from IL tried it.

• 12/14/2015

Pros
    Everything.
    Cons
    None.
    Comments
    Everything was excellent.
  • 9/05/2015

A dining patron from Naperville, IL tried it.

• 9/07/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 6/15/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

sen1710 photo

sen1710

Aurora, IL

outback steakhouse

Restauraunt was fine. Decorated very much like lonestar or other large chain steak houses.

New York Strip

The steaks were a little rubbery. They tasted like any other chain along these standards. I expected more for what we were paying.

Steakhouse Barbecue Burgers

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Outback Steakhouse is located near the cities of Warrenville and Dupage County.
People found this by searching for: Email Outback Steakhouse Naperville, Outback Naperville Menu, Outback Delivery Naperville, Outback Steakhouse Menu,Naperville,Ill, Outback Steakhouse Menu, Outback Steakhouse Menu Naperville, Il, Outback, Outback Steakhouse Naperville Il, and Outback Steakhouse Naperville, Il.