497 E 120th Ave
Northglenn, CO 80233-5706

Outback Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Diner,Steak, Gluten Free

Outback Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Diner,Steak, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/29/2016

A diner from Aurora, CO tried it.

• 12/17/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from Louisville, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/14/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

kirnpu photo

kirnpu

Denver, CO

Eat at 92nd and Sheridan instead.

After many wonderful dinners at 92nd and Sheridan I went to the restaurant at 120th in Northglenn. What a difference. The Blooming Onion was 5 seconds short of being burned and inedible. We didn’t complain but it was severely overcooked. Same with the meat. I ordered medium-rare and received well done instead. No color whatsoever in the meat. Not being one to complain I accepted the dinner but feel compelled to write the review instead (where I don’t have to face off with the management). Take my advice and choose a different location, because Outback really IS good, just not this one.

Teriyaki Filet Medallions

Good flavor – horribly overcooked.

someguy photo

someguy

Thornton, CO

Don't eat here

This resturaunt made my wife and I sick. The meat was undercooked and when it was reheated did not taste right. Everything was over seasoned. When we got home My stomach began to ache and a few hours later my wife got violently ill. That is not what I want when going out to have a nice dinner.

Melbourne

Ordered medium rare, came out cold. I swear it had been frozen. After reheating it was tough and gross. Very overseasoned as well. Do not recommend.

Outback lamb

Ordered medium rare, came out pink. Overseasoned and after reheating the meat was tough and gross.

Steakhouse Good for groups Diner,Steak

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Outback Steakhouse is located near the cities of West Adams, Thornton, North Glenn, and Federal Heights.
People found this by searching for: How To Reheat Bloomin Onion, Outback Steakhouse Northglenn Co, How To Reheat A Bloomin Onion Outback, How To Reheat Outback Bloomin Onion, How To Reheat A Bloomin Onion, Reheating Outback Alice Springs Chicken, Outback Steakhouse Thornton Co, and Best Way To Reheat A Blooming Onion.