Outback Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Diner,Steak, Gluten Free

Pros
"We were celebrating an excellent doctor's visit on a Friday night. Our waitress Whitney was attentive and efficient. The food was excellent for the money. Most of all after we left, Whitney found my hand purse with all of my important cards: medical, debi"
  • 3/05/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Peachtree City, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros

Steakhouse Takeout Diner,Steak
Tips
  • If you're not a fan of Foster's, try another Australian beer: Newcastle Brown Ale.

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Outback Restaurant Peachtree City Ga, Peachtree City Ga Outback Steakhoouse, Outback Steakhouse Peachtree City Ga, Outback Steakhouse Peachtree City, Outback Restaurant Peachtree City Georgia, Outback Steakhouse Menu Peachtree City Ga., Peachtree City Outback Steakhouse, and Outback Steakhouse At Peachtree City, Ga.