13703 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20906-5216

Outback Steakhouse

Cuisine: Szechuan/Cantonese, Gluten Free, Diner,Steak

Pros
Cons
"I ordered chicken quesadillas and had to spit out 4 bones. I almost broke my teeth and choked to death. I am warning everyone not to eat there. Yuk!!!!!!"
  • 4/25/2021

A Szechuan/Cantonese food lover from Oxon Hill, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/14/2020

A dining patron from Kensington, MD tried it.

• 1/23/2019

A dining patron from Beltsville, MD tried it.

• 10/13/2018

A Szechuan/Cantonese chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
  • 2/10/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

georgebf photo

georgebf

Silver Spring, MD

Outback Steakhouse in Silver Spring

I’ve eaten in this restaurant twice; my wife has eaten here one. The first time, without Joy, I had salmon. Like most restaurants, I found the salmon too dry. Last night (August 24, 2008) Joy had coconut coated shrimp and a 1/2 rack of ribs; I had the blooming onion and the appitizer portion of ahi tuna. Joy said her meal was the best she’s had since we visited New York City a few weeks ago. I found the blooming onion tasted great but was far too great a portion for one person. It could probably be shared by two to three couples. The ahi tuna served coldbraised on the outside and almost raw on the inside was delicious and , with a side of wild rice, was as much as I could eat, though it is also offerred as a dinner entre. For desert, Joy had ice cream coated with coconut and chocolate fudge, while I had key lime pie. Both deserts were outstanding.

Szechuan/Cantonese Gluten Free Takeout

Outback Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Outback Steakhouse is located near the cities of Silver Springs, Takoma Park, Takoma Park, Langley Park, and Martins Add.
People found this by searching for: What Is Exclusively Available On The Kids Menu Of Outback Steakhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, Md 20906, Outback Steakhouse Silver Spring, Md, Papa Johns, Outback, New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring Price List, Outback Steakhouse Silver Spring, Pics Of Kids Menu At Outback, and Outback In Silver Spring Md.