6846 Cermak Rd
Berwyn, IL 60402-2240

Overseas China Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, American

Overall
Pros
"Found a dead roach in my wonton soup. "
Cons
"When I went back with the roach in my soup, the lady was upset at me and did not want to refund my money. She wanted to give me another soup....gross. I fought for my $3.75. NEVER AGAIN WILL I EAT THERE!"
Comments
"Hungry for roaches?? Then you have come to the right place! "
  • 12/23/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Berwyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Found a dead roach in my wonton soup.
    Cons
    Comments
    Hungry for roaches?? Then you have come to the right place!
  • 6/01/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2013

A dining patron from Berwyn, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Parking Cafe

Overseas China Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overseas China Restaurant is located near the cities of North Riverside, Riverside, Cicero, Stickney, and Forest Park.
People found this by searching for: Overseas China Restaurant Berwyn Il, Overseas Chinese Restaurant In Berwyn Menu, Overseas 60402, Overseas China Berwyn, Overseas China Restaurant Berwyn Menu, Overseas Chinese Restaurant In Berwyn, Overseas In Berwyn, and Overseas China Restaurant.