6150 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38119

Owen Brennan's Restaurant

Cuisine: Creole, French, Catering

Owen Brennan's Restaurant is a Creole, French, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

• 1/15/2015

A Creole chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

MY NEW FAVORITE RESTRAUNT

We went here the weekend before last. My husband heard about it from someone at work. When we walked in the door i had to stop and stare. THe ceilings are very high, you an see starit back to the back side of the restraunt. It has a very classic , nice but older look to the architecture . Dim lighting makes a romantical feels. I was a little annoyed that this waitress (like SO many other) tried to put us at a table, but we had our 2 daughters with us, so i asked for a booth. She gaves us one. The waiter was very personable and helpful. One thing i will say is the people dinning here were very old, i like that because i have my children with me when dinning out, and im not looking for an exciting and wild time but it was kinda looking like a retirement home.

steak marsala

My steak was extremly yummy! It was smoothereed with marsala sauce which is excellent. With asparagus and mashed potatoes. I also had a ceasar salad. The bread was extra perfect too. The bread had a crunch outside and warm soft inside. It came with butter that was so good it MUST be home made.

But i did have to send my steak back becasue i orderd it well done and it was NOT well done. But i guess its hard to find a well done steak cooked right!

Creole Good For Kids Good for groups

Owen Brennan's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pictures On Owen Brennans Food, Owen Brennan's Memphis, Owen Brennan's Memphis, Tennessee, Brennansmemphis.Com, Owens Brennan's, Owen Brennan's Memphis Menu, Owen Brennans Memphis, and Owen Brennan's Restaurant Reviews.