Owosso Taco House

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Fast Food

Owosso Taco House is a Mexican, Catering, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Surgeerr photo

Owosso, MI

Great. Authentic. Just plain awesome.

I lived in Owosso for about 9 months last year. Coming from a large city, it was refreshing to live in a small community for a while. The one thing I did not like about it was a lack of places to shop and eat. This single restaurant all but made up for that deficit entirely.

Mexican food does not get more authentic than this. Nice menu variety (They actually have tostadas. Good ones, too!). The restaurant is family owned and operated (always a good sign). To be more specific, it’s owned and operated by a single guy named Benny. Very friendly. He’ll learn your name if you keep going back. Fast service (In my dozen or so times eating there I never waited more than 10 min, and take-out time estimates he gave were always accurate). And to top it all off, you can get a big heaping meal there for less than $10.

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this place. I wish I could give it 6 stars. My home city has a population of over 500,000 people, a good 200,000 of them hispanic, and this is still the best Mexican restaurant I have ever been to. I will miss it greatly.

Deluxe Mexican Plate

Perfect portion size, perfect variety. Everything on the plate is delicious.

March 23, 2006

Authentic Mexican Food

This is a small locally owned Mexican Restaurant. The food is authentic Mexican food. Even the bottles of Soda Pop come from Mexico. The prices are very reasonable. I personally like the medium shell tamales, tacos, beef enchiladas,…

Mexican Parking Catering

Owosso Taco House  Restaurant Reviews

Owosso Taco House is located near the cities of Corunna.
People found this by searching for: Owosso Taco House, Owosso Taco House Menu, Diners In Owosso, Taco House Owosso, Taco House Owosso Menu, Taco Shell Sale Owosso Mi, Taco House Menu Owosso Mi, and Taco House Owosso Mi.