Oyster Creek Inn

Cuisine: Seafood

Oyster Creek Inn is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food and location was good"
"Every time that I go to Oyster Creek I have a great experience. The location and ambiance are enough, but the great wait staff are wonderful. The food is always phenomenal. Would recommend this place highly."
  • 5/01/2017

Metsfan tried it.

• 9/19/2016

A Seafood food lover from Woodbury Heights, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and location was good
  • 9/14/2016

A Seafood food lover from Everett, WA tried it.

• 6/18/2016

A Seafood food lover from Franklinville, NJ tried it.

• 11/22/2015

A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it.

• 9/13/2015

A Seafood food lover from Pleasantville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/30/2015

A Seafood food lover from Marmora, NJ tried it.

• 8/05/2015

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/14/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Key West, FL tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

metsfan photo

metsfan

Forked River, NJ

Does this really qualify as "service"?

Been here once before and food was great and remember service to be acceptable. On April 30, 2017, wow Service could not have been worse. Sunday evening. Place was busy but not hectic. We were sat for table of two within a few minutes of arriving. Waited, waited until we actually thought we didn’t have a server. No one acknowledged we were there for almost 15 minutes. A waitress walked by and stated will be with you in a minute. Five minutes later she showed up. Seemed very apathetic. Ordered drinks and food all at one time. Seafood sampler for appetizer, gumbo soup, salad with Mediteranian dinner. With guest ordering chowder, salad and scallops. Drinks arrived promptly giving us thought that all would be OK. Not! Soup arrived in five Which was very good. Soups done. Where is server? Where is server?? Finally server came out with salads for our table and table next to us. Could not remember who got what salad. Is it really that difficult? Salad warm Not crispy. Salad gone quick We were hungry. Then a half hour for dinner to be served. After 20 minutes waitress stated food will be just a minute. Ten minutes go by, waitress returns and says “you didn’t get your food yet?” Whose the server here? Really. Now agitated, stomach upset, not hungry anymore Want to leave but don’t want to upset my guest for dinner. She then stated just another minute. I then state, "you said that fifteen minutes ago. When she then stated, “well, you had appetizers”. Guess moral of the dinners here, “don’t order anything but dinner”. Staff can’t handle actually having to think. No urgency. Walking around like in a wedding rehersal. Food is acceptable to good. Drove over thirty minutes to get there. Will not be driving 30 minutes ever again to eat here.

razzzbere photo

razzzbere

Little Egg Harbor, NJ

4 course bargain at the Shore

We have been here many times and this restaurant has been around for many, many years. This was the first time tho, that I felt like I was getting a good deal for my money. Oyster Creek is right on the water so you are paying for the atmosphere, the prices are on the high side. Not so this trip, along with the regular lunch menu our waitress brought out the early bird menu. In all of the years that we have been coming here we’ve never seen this menu. 4 courses for $16, what a bargain! You get your choice of soup or an appetizer. I had Manhattan clam, very rich and spicy. My husband had salmon cakes, 2 to a plate…nicely presented and tasty. Salad came witht he meal as well, fairly non-descript lettuces and cucumber, not much else. They had atleast 12 menu choices, probably more. I had a very meaty Maryland crabcake with coleslaw and a baked potato. Others in my party had the fried seafood combo, good as usual. As if we weren’t full enough dessert was included! You had your choice of mini desserts of which you got two of them, or a few special desserts. We all had the minis, carrot cake, cheesecake, brownies, etc. Probably not homemade but definately good. Oyster Creek was nice this time, it wasn’t crowded on an early Sunday afternoon in April. I would definately go again and have the scallops, my favorite!

debsrye photo

debsrye

Atco, NJ

great place

lobsters are graeat crab bisque too very good prices thi splace cant be beat but stay away on weekend summer nights 2 hr wait

lobster 2 for 1 &1/4 Whole Steamed Lobsters

best lobster anywhere

August 17, 2013

8/15/2013 \r The seafood combo was excellent ,however the deviled clam was terrible. When I told the server, she said yes I dont like them either.....nothing was done to make it right..The fried shrimp was ok, but had to ask for lemon…
May 18, 2013

My wife, My two daughters and I visited Oyster Creek on May 17th 2013. May wife and I had previously eaten at the oyster creek and just loved the food and atmosphere. However this time the experience was a complete disaster. We were…
January 12, 2011

Experience South Jersey-In the hometown of the Jersey Devil

My folks started taking me to Oyster Creek back in the 60's. Back then we used to boat right up to their dock. I've never had a bad meal. Now that I've moved to California I make it a point for at least one meal at Oyster Creek every time…

Seafood
Sun,Thu-Sat 04:00PM - 09:00PM

Oyster Creek Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Oyster Creek Inn is located near the cities of Absecon, Galloway Twp, and Dalton.
People found this by searching for: Oyster Creek Menu, Oyster Creek Inn, Oyster Creek Inn Menu, Oyster Creek Inn Early Bird Spiecials, Oyster Creek Inn Galloway, Oyster Creek Inn Leeds Point, Oyster Creek Inn Reviews, Oyster Creek Restaurant, and Oyster Creek Inn Nj Menu.