Oyster Creek Inn

Cuisine: Seafood

Oyster Creek Inn is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food and location was good"
"Every time that I go to Oyster Creek I have a great experience. The location and ambiance are enough, but the great wait staff are wonderful. The food is always phenomenal. Would recommend this place highly."
razzzbere photo

razzzbere

Little Egg Harbor, NJ

4 course bargain at the Shore

We have been here many times and this restaurant has been around for many, many years. This was the first time tho, that I felt like I was getting a good deal for my money. Oyster Creek is right on the water so you are paying for the atmosphere, the prices are on the high side. Not so this trip, along with the regular lunch menu our waitress brought out the early bird menu. In all of the years that we have been coming here we’ve never seen this menu. 4 courses for $16, what a bargain! You get your choice of soup or an appetizer. I had Manhattan clam, very rich and spicy. My husband had salmon cakes, 2 to a plate…nicely presented and tasty. Salad came witht he meal as well, fairly non-descript lettuces and cucumber, not much else. They had atleast 12 menu choices, probably more. I had a very meaty Maryland crabcake with coleslaw and a baked potato. Others in my party had the fried seafood combo, good as usual. As if we weren’t full enough dessert was included! You had your choice of mini desserts of which you got two of them, or a few special desserts. We all had the minis, carrot cake, cheesecake, brownies, etc. Probably not homemade but definately good. Oyster Creek was nice this time, it wasn’t crowded on an early Sunday afternoon in April. I would definately go again and have the scallops, my favorite!

debsrye photo

debsrye

Atco, NJ

great place

lobsters are graeat crab bisque too very good prices thi splace cant be beat but stay away on weekend summer nights 2 hr wait

lobster 2 for 1 &1/4 Whole Steamed Lobsters

best lobster anywhere

Seafood
Sun,Thu-Sat 04:00PM - 09:00PM

Oyster Creek Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/19/2016 A diner from Woodbury Heights, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and location was good
  • 9/14/2016 A diner from Everett, WA tried it.

• 6/18/2016 A diner from Franklinville, NJ tried it.

• 11/22/2015 A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it.

• 9/13/2015 A diner from Pleasantville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/30/2015 A diner from Marmora, NJ tried it.

• 8/05/2015 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/14/2015 A diner from Key West, FL tried it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/14/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

Oyster Creek Inn is located near the cities of Absecon, Galloway Twp, and Dalton.
People found this by searching for: Oyster Creek Inn Reviews, Oyster Creek Inn Menu, Oyster Creek Menu, Oyster Creek Inn Galloway, Oyster Creek Inn, Oyster Creek Restaurant, and Oyster Creek Inn Leeds Point.