404 Orange Street
Palm Harbor, FL 34683

Ozona Pizza

Neighborhoods: Ozona
Cuisine: Pizza, Vegan, Fast Food

Ozona Pizza is a Pizza, Vegan, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/11/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it and didn't like it.

GreekMachine2010 photo

GreekMachine2010

Palm Harbor, FL

AWESOME

It is amazing, I found pizza as good as Italy. I just got back from a 3 week journey to Greece and Italy. I had a Gourmet Margherita and a Gourmet Milano with Peperoni, Sausage and Mushrooms aT Ozona Pizza. I of course am a nosey person and had to stand there and watch the owner make my food. He hand tossed the pizza in the air which was impressive. But next, he actually had fresh mushrooms WHOLE!!!!!!!! He cut them to order for my pizza. The same with the Roma Tomatoes. They do this all the time he said. It makes for fresher ingredients. He showed me their spinach they use on the pizza, it is perfect and fresh enough for a salad. It was organic baby spinach. They were very busy when I was in. People coming and going. The owners knew their customers greeted them and asked how they were doing. I was impressed my entire visit.especially since he gave me the time of day during a rush. The food was so fresh and made right in front of me. I no longer have to go to the islands for fresh delicious food. The pizzas were amazing. There was flavor in every bite. I told my wife this is what I want for Fathers day and any meal we have to eat out or have delivered. No more questions of where to order. I got spoiled during my visit. I had a hot fudge sundae, a couple homemade peanut butter cups from their chocolate area and a delicious Greek salad. The potato salad was better than my mothers. I am happy she doesn’t use the Internet! I do not know why anyone would every question whether to eat here, Just do it and you will be in heaven.

Gourmet Margherita

Best I have ever had!

Pizza Vegan Fast Food

Ozona Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Ozona Pizza is located near the cities of Ozona, Crystal Beach, and Innisbrook.
People found this by searching for: Ozona Pizzeria, Ozona Pizza Ozona Florida, Ozora Pizza, Ozona Piza, Ozona Pizza Menu, Ozona Pizza Palm Harbor, Ozona Pizza, and Ozona Pizza 727.