P.G. King Chinese Cuisine

Cuisine: Chinese, Gluten Free, Mandarin

P.G. King Chinese Cuisine is a Chinese, Gluten Free, and Mandarin restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 2/19/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/28/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/28/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

love2eatout photo

love2eatout

La Mesa, CA

yummmmmy!

I have eaten at this restaurant several times and have ordered delivery many times as well. Having eaten at many manyyy many chinese restaurants since the age of 2, including in more than one country from Vancouver to San Francisco to San Diego etc., I can honestly say this is a good spot to eat.
Although the food and most of the menu items are americanized, it is still a great place. I think I know why some people havent had good experiences with the takeout and its because alot of food items, when made hot and put in styrofoam, tend to ‘sweat’ and get soggy. Food dosent taste as good when it gets to you 30-40 min after its been cooked and all the steam makes it soggy.
I ordered tonight and got my food, Beef and Broccoli and Chicken Chow Mein, in less than 15 min. The delivery guy was very nice and the food was amazingggggggg. I ate so much I think Im going to burst.
I think if your going to order delivery, its smart to order non-fried items such as egg rolls because they will ‘sweat.’
Take my advice and try this place, in particular the two food items I tried, you wont regret it!

eburke05 photo

eburke05

San Diego, CA

Get It Delivered

I agree with the other review that the service is sub-par. But the food is absolutely OUTSTANDING! I’ve only actually been in to the place once. All other times I have had it delivered. If you can’t decided if you want to put up with the service, have it delivered! It usually takes about 20 to 40 minutes for them to get it to you but it’s ALWAYS hot and the people who deliver are very friendly.

momoftwo photo

momoftwo

La Mesa, CA

Good Food..but very BAD service

There is two young girls that work there, i guess the owners daughters and they are extremely rude. They bluntly act annoyed they are there and are always very rude. The only reason I continue to go back is that I LOVE THE FOOD!
The food is delicious and fresh..I always go back and forth on if I should order from them or not. Great food but terrible service. Tonight the girls got in a fight with eachother and ignored me at the front for 10 minutes before I finally asked if my food was ready and they rolled their eyes and said nothing but my total! They are young so I guess that is to be expected.

Kung Pao & Schezwan Chicken

Great taste. This is no Panda. Good fresh and SO yummy!

2/22/2018

A Mexican chowhound from El Cajon, CA tried Sun Tacos.

2/20/2018

An Italian chowhound from Santee, CA tried Pietro's Cucina Italiana.

1/29/2018

A dining patron from Spring Valley, CA tried Tomson D Asian Fusion.

1/20/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Phra Ram No 9.

1/05/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from La Mesa, CA tried Lake Murray Cafe, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Used to be one of my favorites but the food has gone downhill. Haven't been back in 6 months
1/03/2018

A Farm to Table chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Farmer's Table in La Mesa.

1/02/2018

A diner from La Mesa, CA tried Brew Coffee Spot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2017

A diner from San Diego, CA tried Rosarito's Mexican Food.

11/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Vallarta Express.

11/04/2017

A diner from US tried Brigantine Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Gluten Free Takeout
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM

P.G. King Chinese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

P.G. King Chinese Cuisine is located near the cities of Lemon Grove, Spring Valley, Casa De Oro, and Casa De Oro Mount Helix.
People found this by searching for: Tiga Pgking, Pgking, P.G. King, Pg King La Mesa Menu, Pg King, Pg King Menu, Pg King La Mesa, P G King Chinese Cuisine, and Wwwlpgkingcom.