2402 Wilmington Road
New Castle, PA 16105

P O

Cuisine: Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch

P O is a Traditional, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Salad s"
"Great food @ a great price"
"Best hotdogs anywhere and you can't beat the frenchfries."
"Best hot dogs in the world !!!!!!!"
"Been in the army 8years and I've been to a bunch of different places...nothing anywhere compares to p.o. Lunch"
Cons
"Bathroom"
"No ambience..."
"They close to early,they close at 8:00 "
Comments
"Chicken salad"
  • 11/17/2017

A diner from New Castle, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/17/2017

A dining patron from Wexford, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/06/2017

A diner from Aliquippa, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016

A Traditional chowhound from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2016

A Traditional chowhound from New Castle, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/15/2016

A diner from Springdale, PA tried it.

• 6/30/2016

• 4/05/2016

A Traditional food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2016

A Traditional chowhound from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Salad s
    Cons
    Bathroom
    Comments
    Chicken salad
  • 2/01/2016

A Traditional chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food @ a great price
    Cons
    No ambience...
Neshannock45 photo

Neshannock45

New Castle, PA

Horrible Service/Experiance--Avoid PO Lunch

05-05-2012
I took my family to PO Lunch this afternoon, located on Wilmington Road, new castle pa. We sat ourselves, waited 10 min. for anyone to even look in our direction, when the waitress(who was a brown haired women with hoop earings and a tan), did notice us she slowly walked over to ask us: " How may are their gonna be?", she then walked back and grabbed two menus and then poof, gone again for another 15 min.
Finally, she started to take out order, argued with me about what i wanted to eat on my hot dog: “no you mean mustard, chilli and onions!” “No i want just the chilli and onions”—Three exchanges back and forth before my wife stepped in and used her jedi mind trick on this twit. Then, she brought out each meal one at a time, with about a(no joke), 10 min lag in between each meal….and dropped little maggies salad dressing too which we had to wait another 5 min to replace it. While we were eating a couple sat down in front of us waitied 15 min, got up and left.
Just to top it off, she gave us the wrong check and had a terrible attitude, real bitchy. I hope they enjoy my 36 bucks, because it’s the last they are ever gonna get from me…ps, the food was actually good, the service was the worst!!

Double Cheeseburger

Pretty good

Po Lunch Traditional Breakfast

P O  Restaurant Reviews

P O is located near the cities of New Castle Northwest.
People found this by searching for: P O Lunch New Castle Pa, Po Lunch Menu, Po Lunch, Po Lunch New Castle Pa Menu, Po Lunch New Castle Pa, P.O Lunch Menu, P.O. Lunch New Castle Pa, P O Lunch New Castle Pa Menu, and Po Lunch In New Castle,Pa Menu.