217 Raritan Ave
Highland Park, NJ 08904-2447

Pad-Thai

Cuisine: Thai, Cafe, Lunch

Pad-Thai is a Thai, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

kmcnamara23 photo

kmcnamara23

Chatham, NJ

Just Thai It!

Almost a decade later, Pad Thai is still Number 1 in my book (and my book certainly is a picky one when it comes to Thai cuisine!). My family and I travel almost an hour to go to this restaurant several times a year. They have one of the most extensive menus I’ve ever seen and I’ve had Thai food in over 10 different states when traveling.

I will always rate this restaurant as the greatest. The fried dumplings are delectable to start – or the chicken or beef sate. We love the gaeng daeng curry (spiced medium – beware, it’s HOT!) and the shrimp with garlic and pepper as our main dishes. We always choose pad mie prig khing as a side that is loaded with shrimp and string beans – there’s nothing like it!

Their staff is always so pleasant and attentive and their dishes are full and will leave you happy. Everyone should visit and be prepared for the most delicious, inexpensive and truly authentic experience from Pad Thai.

Thai Cafe Dinner

Pad-Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Pad-Thai is located near the cities of Piscataway, , New Brunswick, Edison, and Edison Twp.
People found this by searching for: Pad Thai Highland Park Nj Vegan, Tag Thai Restaurant Highland Nj, Pad Thai Highland Park, Pad Thai Highland Park Nj, Vegetarian Restaurant Near Highland Park, Nj, Pad Thai Lunch Menu Highland Park, and Pad Thai Menu Highland Park.