Padrone's East

Padrone's East is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"By far the best pizza in town!"
"The California White pizza is Amazing! "
"Great food"
Cons
"Slow rude service poor management skills "
Brooked photo

Brooked

Lima, OH

Do yourself a favor, hang up and call dominos

This was the absolute worst customer service/food service I have EVER had! 2 hours for a 14" cold pizza to be delivered, and the phone was busy for 45 minutes so I couldn’t even call back to see where my pizza was. This wasn’t the first time this had happened but I thought I’d give them another chance, boy was I wrong lesson learned. I finally got through to them, had them tell the owner to call me, she did…and the problem according to her was1. A new girl took my order 2. She was understaffed. 3. They were busy 4. The driver didn’t take my pizza when he should have 5. I called on a Friday….blah, blah, blah 2 hours for pizza? Where are we ? In a third world country where the delivery people walk with the pizzas on their heads? Oh and I live 10 min from padrones. The owner is rude, the manager tabatha is rude…and the customer is always wrong here!

Pizza

Cold, overpriced

Takeout

Padrone's East  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/26/2015 A diner from Lima, OH tried it.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from Lima, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/27/2015 A diner from Lima, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    By far the best pizza in town!
  • 5/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The California White pizza is Amazing!
  • 5/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/21/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Padrone's East is located near the cities of Cridersville.
People found this by searching for: Padrones Menu Lima Ohio, Padrones Lima Ohio, Padrones East, Padrone's Pizza East Lima Ohio, Padrone's Pizza Lima Ohio, Padrones Lima Ohio Menu, Padrones Lima East, Padrones Menu, and Padrones Lima Menu.