Padrone's East

Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Subs

Padrone's East is a Pizza, Salads, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"By far the best pizza in town!"
"The California White pizza is Amazing! "
"Great food"
Cons
"Slow rude service poor management skills "
Brooked photo

Brooked

Lima, OH

Do yourself a favor, hang up and call dominos

This was the absolute worst customer service/food service I have EVER had! 2 hours for a 14" cold pizza to be delivered, and the phone was busy for 45 minutes so I couldn’t even call back to see where my pizza was. This wasn’t the first time this had happened but I thought I’d give them another chance, boy was I wrong lesson learned. I finally got through to them, had them tell the owner to call me, she did…and the problem according to her was1. A new girl took my order 2. She was understaffed. 3. They were busy 4. The driver didn’t take my pizza when he should have 5. I called on a Friday….blah, blah, blah 2 hours for pizza? Where are we ? In a third world country where the delivery people walk with the pizzas on their heads? Oh and I live 10 min from padrones. The owner is rude, the manager tabatha is rude…and the customer is always wrong here!

Pizza

Cold, overpriced

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Takeout Pizza Salads

Padrone's East  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/26/2015 A diner from Lima, OH tried it.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from Lima, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/27/2015 A diner from Lima, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    By far the best pizza in town!
  • 5/07/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The California White pizza is Amazing!
  • 5/03/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/25/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/21/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Padrone's East is located near the cities of Cridersville.
People found this by searching for: Padrone's Pizza Lima Ohio, Padrone's Pizza East Lima, Oh, Padrones East, Padrones Menu Lima Ohio, Padrones Menu, Padrones Lima Ohio Menu, and Padrones Lima Menu.