Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Pub Food

Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria is a Pizza, American, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good prices, large portions, friendly staff."
"I love Paisanos. They not only have the best pizza I've ever had, their meals are also extraordinary. Always piping hot and never inconsistent. Great place"
"Awesome"
"Good food"
"Great delivery. We usually just get pizzas or grinders which have always been delicious."
"Good food at a good price"
"Pizza is fantastic!"
"Cheap"
Cons
"Better English of the cook and owner. Somewhat rude on the phone"
"The food"
Comments
"Overall great atmosphere delicious food. Would be there again"
"Avoid at all costs"
  • 6/24/2017

A dining patron from Westfield, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good prices, large portions, friendly staff.
  • 6/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Belchertown, MA tried it.

• 6/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from Westfield, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 6/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from Westfield, MA tried it.

• 6/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/30/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Westfield, MA tried it.

• 5/26/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Guilford, CT tried it.

• 5/22/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Northampton, MA tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from West Springfield, MA tried it.

• 5/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from Chicopee, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

MamaTSBP photo

MamaTSBP

Westfield, MA

Paisanos Take Out

We have bought take-out from Paisanos in Southampton dozens of times and have ALWAYS been thrilled with their food. We have NEVER had anything but outstanding service and food from Paisanos!

Pizza

Perfect crust, very tasty sauce – Awesome!!

Indigo44 photo

Indigo44

Northampton, MA

3 Strikes, You're Out

My husband usually gets takeout for our family once a week when I work late. The LAST THREE times, they screwed up our order, but of course, it wasn’t realized until after he brought the food home … and we live 20 minutes away. Our receipt shows exactly what we ordered and paid for, but we were actually given the wrong food. Three times in a row! To top it off, the incorrect food we were given costs a few dollars less $$ than what we actually paid. THIS STAFF JUST CANNOT GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER. POOR, POOR, POOR.

May 28, 2017

Worst Italian Food

I am not an expert on Italian cuisine but I know that there's nothing authentic about this place. To begin, there's nothing fresh. We had fried mozzarella sticks that tasted like they came from a box. My wife ordered the chicken marsala…

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Westfield, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good prices, large portions, friendly staff.
6/23/2017

A diner from Belchertown, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria.

6/17/2017

A diner from Westfield, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
None
6/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from Westfield, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria.

6/05/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria.

5/30/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Westfield, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria.

5/26/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Guilford, CT tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria.

5/22/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Northampton, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria.

5/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from West Springfield, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria.

5/12/2017

A dining patron from Chicopee, MA tried Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Delivery American

Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria  Restaurant Reviews

Paisanos Restaurant and Pizzaria is located near the cities of Mount Tom.
People found this by searching for: Paisanos Pizza Southampton Ma Menu, Paisanos Menu Southampton, Paisanos Southampton Ma Menu, Paisanos Menu, Paisanos Southampton Menu, Paisanos Southampton, Paisano's Southampton Ma, and Paisanos Restaurant Pizzeria Southampton Menu.