2950 Douglas St
Victoria, BC

Palagio Pizza

Neighborhoods: Burnside

Palagio Pizza is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Recipewriter photo

Recipewriter

Victoria, BC

Great tasting Pizza

I ordered the special pepperoni pizza. Check out the flyer, they always have specials. I really love the pepperoni pizza. The dough is not too thin and not too thick. The sauce is great! They have pizza by the slice too which I love. Sometimes I order the vegetarian and a slice of pepperoni.

Pepperoni pizza

They put generous amounts of pepperoni on the pizza and the cheese blend is just superb! I love the sauce and the pizza size could be slightly bigger but I am satisfied with the size. The taste of the pizza is unique. I have not tried a pizza like this anywhere else. It is a must try for anyone who is searching for a great pizza!

Pepperoni Pizza By The Slice

Palagio Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Palagio Pizza is located near the cities of Powell River District, Woss, Darcy, Oak Bay, and Esquimalt.
People found this by searching for: Palagio Pizza Reviews, Palagio Pizza Menu Victoria, Palagio Victoria Menu, Palagio Pizza, Palagios Pizza, Pizza Burnside Victoria Bc, and Palagio Pizza Review.