Palios Pizza Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Palios Pizza Cafe is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Gone Downhill!!!

I don’t know what has happened to this place. They had good pizza in the past. I had a coupon, two large specialty pizzas for $19.99 plus tax. When you order on the phone, they give you the regular price. They just said bring the coupon. When I went to pick up my order, they told me full price again. They did take the discount, finally. They said it would be another 6-8 minutes for my pizza. I said fine. I got my pizzas, got to the car and discovered they were both cold. At home, I warmed them up, but they tasted awful. This place is run by a bunch of kids who need some adult supervision. Thank goodness we have two new pizza places about to open, Rosati’s and Marco’s. I won’t be returning to Palio’s.

King Pizza (large)

3/05/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Prosper, TX tried Hibachi Master, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/05/2018

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Popeyes, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Service sucks people running it are clueless.How do you run a restaurant with no cash on hand so they make everyone pay with card?How do you expect to run it with no cash because the manager forgot to go to the bank.
1/16/2018

An American food lover from Prosper, TX tried Cotton Gin Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/01/2017

A diner from US tried Donuts Plus, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/24/2017

A BBQ food lover from Prosper, TX tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit.

8/14/2017

A Mexican food lover from Killeen, TX tried Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant.

7/21/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Cotton Gin Cafe.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Royse City, TX tried Cotton Gin Cafe.

5/08/2017
7/29/2016

An American chowhound from Prosper, TX tried Cotton Gin Cafe.

Pizza BYOB Lunch

Palios Pizza Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Palios Pizza Prosper Menu, Palios Pizza In Prosper Tx, The Best Food Order Delivery Prosper Tx, Palios Prosper Menu, Palio Pizza Prosper, Northstar Cheer Prosper, and Palios Phone Homes For Sale In Prosper Tx.