Palios Pizza Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Palios Pizza Cafe is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pizza

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Gone Downhill!!!

I don’t know what has happened to this place. They had good pizza in the past. I had a coupon, two large specialty pizzas for $19.99 plus tax. When you order on the phone, they give you the regular price. They just said bring the coupon. When I went to pick up my order, they told me full price again. They did take the discount, finally. They said it would be another 6-8 minutes for my pizza. I said fine. I got my pizzas, got to the car and discovered they were both cold. At home, I warmed them up, but they tasted awful. This place is run by a bunch of kids who need some adult supervision. Thank goodness we have two new pizza places about to open, Rosati’s and Marco’s. I won’t be returning to Palio’s.

King Pizza (large)

March 1, 2010

Yummy Pizza

They have really delicious pizza! I have ordered pizza for take out several times. We will definitely go back!

Pizza BYOB Lunch

Palios Pizza Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Northstar Cheer Prosper, Palio Pizza Prosper, Palios Phone Homes For Sale In Prosper Tx, Palios Prosper Menu, Palios Pizza In Prosper Tx, Palios Pizza Prosper Menu, and The Best Food Order Delivery Prosper Tx.