120 N Preston Rd
Prosper, TX 75078

Palios Pizza Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Palios Pizza Cafe is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pizza

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Gone Downhill!!!

I don’t know what has happened to this place. They had good pizza in the past. I had a coupon, two large specialty pizzas for $19.99 plus tax. When you order on the phone, they give you the regular price. They just said bring the coupon. When I went to pick up my order, they told me full price again. They did take the discount, finally. They said it would be another 6-8 minutes for my pizza. I said fine. I got my pizzas, got to the car and discovered they were both cold. At home, I warmed them up, but they tasted awful. This place is run by a bunch of kids who need some adult supervision. Thank goodness we have two new pizza places about to open, Rosati’s and Marco’s. I won’t be returning to Palio’s.

King Pizza (large)

3/08/2019

A Japanese chowhound from Waterbury, CT tried Hibachi Master, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/04/2018

A diner from Royse City, TX tried JC's Burger House.

5/20/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Marco's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

3/05/2018

A diner from Prosper, TX tried Hibachi Master, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/05/2018

A Cajun chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Popeyes, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Service sucks people running it are clueless.How do you run a restaurant with no cash on hand so they make everyone pay with card?How do you expect to run it with no cash because the manager forgot to go to the bank.
1/16/2018

A diner from Prosper, TX tried Cotton Gin Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/01/2017

A dining patron from US tried Donuts Plus, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/24/2017

A diner from Prosper, TX tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit.

8/14/2017

A dining patron from Killeen, TX tried Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant.

7/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried Cotton Gin Cafe.

Pizza BYOB Lunch

Palios Pizza Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Palio Pizza Prosper, Northstar Cheer Prosper, Palios Pizza In Prosper Tx, Palios Pizza Prosper Menu, Palios Prosper Menu, The Best Food Order Delivery Prosper Tx, and Palios Phone Homes For Sale In Prosper Tx.