505 Vine St
Cincinnati, OH 45202-3113

Palomino Euro Bistro

Neighborhoods: Central Business District
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Pizza, Bistro

Palomino Euro Bistro is a Contemporary American, Pizza, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pizza

Draugnar photo

Draugnar

Hebron, KY

Lunch or Dinner, Palomino never disappoints.

Having been to Palomino for lunch a while back, I decided to take the wife for Dinner last Saturday. We had two excellent dinners (I had a seafood-based Paella, she had Chicken Parmesan), an appetizer (Crab and Artichoke dip) and a couple of iced teas. At $72, the bill wasn’t cheap, but the food was so exquisite it was worth every penny. And the service was fantastic. So much so I tipped over 25%. To top it off, I told them I was using a birthday coupon when I made the reservations and they gave us a Creme Brulee for desert and had the table tastefully decorated for an ADULTS birthday. The wife loved it so much she wants to go back for our anniversary next week.

Paella

Scrumptious blend of crab, fish, prawns, mussels, clams, chicken, chorizo, and spanish rice that was incredible.

Chicken Parmesan

Excellent flavor with a kick of red pepper that accented the chicken, pasta, and sauce perfectly. I ate the left overs my wife brought hom the next day for lunch. And she is still talking about the meal.

Hot Red King crab and artichoke dip

Mmmmmm…. Artichokes and crab make the perfect dish and this was the best I’ve had outside of the east coast (Philadelphia still has the best).

Contemporary American Pizza Takeout

Palomino Euro Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Palomino Euro Bistro is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Palomino Euro Bistro Cincinnati, Mediterranean Chicago Restaurants With Stone Fired Ovens Reviews, Palomino Euro Bistro, Palomino Cincinnati Coupon, Palomino Restaurant Coupons, Palomino Coupons, Palomino Coupon Cincinnati, and Palomino Restaurant Cincinnati Coupons.