346 N University Ave

Neighborhoods: Joaquin
Cuisine: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Steak

Overall
  • 2/23/2017

An Argentinian food lover from Bountiful, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/22/2017

An Argentinian chowhound from Provo, UT tried it.

• 12/31/2016

An Argentinian food lover from San Justo, 01 tried it.

• 6/13/2015

An Argentinian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

July 16, 2006

Provo never even knew what they had lost

I recommend this restraurant ridiculously high, but it doesn't do much good. Pampas is no longer with us. Future generations will not be able to enjoy, as we once did, the incredible, juicy, seared steaks, crisp and tender empanadas, nor…
September 13, 2005

This is the real thing

I lived in Argentina and when some friends of mine mentioned this place had opened up I couldn't help but check it out. And I wasn't disappointed in the least. It's family run, meaning everyone is super friendly and treats you like…
July 31, 2005

Heavenly Argentine food

I had a friend who lived in Argentina for a bit, and he introduced me to the wonderful world of Argentine food...Pampas doesn't disappoint. I was wandering by on a walk, and as we stood near, I decided we should go eat there (even though…

3/21/2018

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in East Bay.

2/02/2018

A dining patron from Provo, UT tried Joe Vera's Mexican Restaurant in Central Business District.

1/29/2018

A diner from Oakland, CA tried Four Winds Restaurant in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/19/2018

Quasimeon tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers in East Bay, didn't like it, and rated it . Quasimeon liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
AWFUL service, and I mean,
Comments
Server: Tyler I'm writing this for you... we've been attending this location for YEARS, and you ruined it for us tonight. Totally rude, dismissive, and unapologetic. After experiencing subpar service, you dared to question my wife after asking us "how w
12/15/2017

A BBQ food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Tony Roma's in Riverside.

11/28/2017

A diner from Provo, UT tried Ripple's Drive Inn in Edgemont, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Provo, UT tried El Pollo Royo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/09/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Provo, UT tried Tony Roma's in Riverside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2017

A dining patron from Provo, UT tried Ripple's Drive Inn in Edgemont.

9/03/2017

A Chicken chowhound from West Jordan, UT tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in East Bay, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fruendly
Cons
Price was ridiculous. $ 28 for 8 pieces of dry chicken legs and thighs instant mashed potatoes and watery gravy . Rootbeer & Corn was good as was biscuits. I was so disappointed. My sister used to work for KFC back in the 60s and the chicken was so good
Argentinian Casual Steakhouse

Pampas Argentine Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Pampas Argentine Steak House is located near the cities of Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Argentine Restaurant Provo Utah, Argentine Restaurant Provo, Argentine Restaurants In Provo, Argentina Food Provo, Restaurantes Argentinos En Utah, Argentine Food Utah, Argentine Restaurant In Provo Utah, and Argentine Restaurants In Utah.