Pan Hellenic Bakery

Neighborhoods: West Loop
Cuisine: Bakeries, Bakery & Pastries, American

April 15, 2008

Delicious baklava, friendly service

I live in the neighborhood, but for some reason I'd never been to this place. I've been a little obsessed with baklava lately, so today I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I went! It's a very cute bakery and the baklava is delicious. I…
February 23, 2006

Fresh Cookies

This is a very small and quiant bakery. They carry lots of fresh baked pastries here in all different shapes and flavors. My family and I usually stop in here for their fresh cookies. They have lots of different kinds and they are all…
August 24, 2005

Greek food

Louis and Helen Manolakos have run this pink-and-white bakery since 1973. There are many fresh-baked cookies to choose from, including Greek wedding cookies, "Zorba the Greek"-style Christmas cookies, almond apricot cookies and more. There…

Swirlz Cupcakes

Bakeries in Near West Side

The Parthenon

Nine Muses Cafe & Bar

9/21/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried TNT in South Chicago, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2017

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried Long John Silver's in South Shore.

9/20/2017

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried Glass Dome Hickory Pit (CLOSED) in Bridgeport.

9/20/2017

A Mexican food lover from Evanston, IL tried Taqueria y Restaurant Cd. Hidalgo in Rogers Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/19/2017

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Home of The Hoagy in Morgan Park.

9/19/2017

A Chicken food lover from IL tried Whale Fish & Chicken in Austin.

9/18/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Logalbo's Pizzeria in Lakeview.

9/18/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Oriental Chef in Auburn Gresham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/18/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried Jibaritos y Mas in Logan Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I've been here a few times. I know food is delicious here.
Cons
I leave in the suburbs. But when I have a doctor visit I go out of my way to stop there because the food is delicious. Unfortunately this last time I had to have it to go and when I got to work I realized they gave me the order wrong. I didn't get what I
9/17/2017

A chowhound from Elmhurst, IL tried Blue Mesa (CLOSED) in Lincoln Park.

Bakeries Bakery & Pastries Delivery

Pan Hellenic Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Pan Hellenic Bakery is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Pan Hellenic Pastry Shop Chicago, Il, Baklava Cheesecake Chicago, Panhellenic Bakery Chicago, Pan Hellenic Bakery Chicago, Pan Hellenic Bakery, Pan Hellenic Bakery Halsted Chicago, Pan Hellenic Pastry Shop 322 S Halsted St, Baklava Bakery Chicago, and Panhellenic Pastry Shop Chicago.