350 Baring Road
London, Greater London SE12 0DU

Panas Gurkha Kitchen

Cuisine: Nepalese

Panas Gurkha Kitchen is a Nepalese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/25/2019

A dining patron from GB tried it.

• 2/09/2017

Daisyjones tried it.

nicollemeyer photo

nicollemeyer

Branson, MO

Amazing place

Don’t know how to do academic assignments? Go to Paperwall101 and have a look at samples of A-winning assignments. They are free.

jonathanpiner photo

jonathanpiner

Brussels, Brussels

Great service and food!

I invited a companion from Press Pink to dine and it was an outstanding service. I can recommend it to every one!

salon

DaisyJones photo

DaisyJones

London, London

Incredible Food Incredible Service

Well I have not experienced many restaurants as fantastic as Panas, the food here was simply beautiful and even my wife and kids rated it 5 stars and they are extremely fussy! The staff are so polite and helpful and I will be back for more soon… London Punt

BellaRoberts photo

BellaRoberts

London, London

Beautiful place which accommodates the food well

I went here the other day with a girl from Bubbles and wow was I amazed with the place, service and food I received, exceptional and we are not finished here…

Rosemery photo

Rosemery

Bromley, Greater London

Excellent & Perfect Foods & Services

Little bit expensive!but worth every every single penny! the menu was great! The Food and services was excellent. I will be back and recommended to all.

Nepalese Grove Park Reservations

Panas Gurkha Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Panas Gurkha Kitchen is located near the cities of London, London, City Of Westminster, London, and Westminster.
People found this by searching for: Panas Gurkha Grove Park, Panas Gurkhas Kitchen, Ghurkas Se12, Panas Gurkha Se12, Panas Gurkha Kitchen, and Gurkhas Se12 Menu.