Pancho Villa

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Really great service and food! :)"
  • 9/18/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/27/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Really great service and food! :)
  • 12/05/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Hickory, NC tried it and liked it.

• 9/21/2013

A Mexican food lover from Greenville, SC tried it and liked it.

October 1, 2010

Watch Out

The food is normally good but last night I went and they messed up my order and I asked them to remake it. After it was remade, they didn't box something seperately like we had asked and I asked if they could fix this. I apologized for…
October 1, 2010

Watch Out

March 11, 2010

managment:angel and jose...be proud!

best mexican restaurant in town! service is fast, food is great and the waiters are awesome! i have gotten my friends, family and co-workers pretty much hooked on this place! make sure u get a strawberry daiquiri..they are the best!

10/18/2017

An American chowhound from Greer, SC tried Mc Guire's Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from China Grove, NC tried Peddler Steak House and didn't like it.

10/08/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Akita, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/07/2017

An American food lover from US tried J & S Cafeterias and liked it.

10/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried Charolais Steakhouse.

10/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried Peddler Steak House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/30/2017

A diner from Hickory, NC tried Hardee's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
This place needs to hire new management or just close the doors.. Order my food then they tell me their out of ice for drinks.. After waiting like 25 minutes my food was cold the fries over cooked. I'll just start eating at home.
9/29/2017

A diner from Hickory, NC tried Hickory Smokehouse.

9/24/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Hickory, NC tried Golden China Restaurant.

9/24/2017

A BBQ food lover from Hickory, NC tried Hickory Smokehouse.

Good For Kids Takeout Good for groups

Pancho Villa  Restaurant Reviews

Pancho Villa is located near the cities of Long View.
People found this by searching for: Mexican Restaurants Sandy Ridge Rd. Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa Hickory Nc Menu, Pancho Villa Menu Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa, Pancho Villa Hickory Menu, Pancho Villa Restaurant Hickory Nc, Mexican Sandy Ridge Hickory, Nc, Pancho Villa Hickory, Nc, and Pancho Villa Hickory Nc.