Pancho Villa

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Really great service and food! :)"
  • 9/18/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/27/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Really great service and food! :)
  • 12/05/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Hickory, NC tried it and liked it.

• 9/21/2013

A diner from Greenville, SC tried it and liked it.

October 1, 2010

Watch Out

The food is normally good but last night I went and they messed up my order and I asked them to remake it. After it was remade, they didn't box something seperately like we had asked and I asked if they could fix this. I apologized for…
October 1, 2010

Watch Out

March 11, 2010

managment:angel and jose...be proud!

best mexican restaurant in town! service is fast, food is great and the waiters are awesome! i have gotten my friends, family and co-workers pretty much hooked on this place! make sure u get a strawberry daiquiri..they are the best!

6/19/2017

A Szechuan/Cantonese food lover from US tried Charolais Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/18/2017

A chowhound from GA tried Piedmont Park Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/18/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Wilkesboro, NC tried Captain's Galley Seafood and liked it.

6/17/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried Hong Kong Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2017

A diner from US tried Udderly Delicious Homemade Ice Cream, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/08/2017

A dining patron from US tried Reynolds Sandwich Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/06/2017

An American chowhound from US tried West End Bar-B-Q and liked it.

6/03/2017

A dining patron from Taylorsville, NC tried Chili's .

6/02/2017

An Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt food lover from Fayetteville, NC tried Udderly Delicious Homemade Ice Cream.

6/02/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Hickory, NC tried Hong Kong Cafe.

Good For Kids Takeout Good for groups

Pancho Villa  Restaurant Reviews

Pancho Villa is located near the cities of Long View.
People found this by searching for: Pancho Villa Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa Restaurant Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa Hickory, Nc, Pancho Villa, Pancho Villa Menu Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa Hickory Nc Menu, Pancho Villa Hickory Menu, Mexican Restaurants Sandy Ridge Rd. Hickory Nc, and Mexican Sandy Ridge Hickory, Nc.