Pancho Villa

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Really great service and food! :)"
  • 9/18/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/27/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Really great service and food! :)
  • 12/05/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Hickory, NC tried it and liked it.

• 9/21/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Greenville, SC tried it and liked it.

October 1, 2010

Watch Out

The food is normally good but last night I went and they messed up my order and I asked them to remake it. After it was remade, they didn't box something seperately like we had asked and I asked if they could fix this. I apologized for…
October 1, 2010

Watch Out

March 11, 2010

managment:angel and jose...be proud!

best mexican restaurant in town! service is fast, food is great and the waiters are awesome! i have gotten my friends, family and co-workers pretty much hooked on this place! make sure u get a strawberry daiquiri..they are the best!

8/17/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Thai Orchid.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Newton, NC tried Golden Corral, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/15/2017

A diner from Dunn, NC tried Olive Garden.

8/15/2017

An American food lover from Dunn, NC tried Backstreets Bar & Grill.

8/15/2017

A dining patron from Angier, NC tried J & S Cafeterias.

8/14/2017

A Mexican food lover from Royersford, PA tried DOS Amigo's Mexican Restaurant.

8/11/2017

A chowhound from Marietta, GA tried Village Inn Pizza.

8/04/2017

A diner from Hickory, NC tried Akita, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/03/2017

A Japanese food lover from Chapel Hill, NC tried Osaka Japanese Restaurant.

8/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Hickory, NC tried Golden China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Good For Kids Takeout Good for groups

Pancho Villa  Restaurant Reviews

Pancho Villa is located near the cities of Long View.
People found this by searching for: Pancho Villa Hickory, Nc, Pancho Villa Hickory Menu, Pancho Villa Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa Menu Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa Hickory Nc Menu, Pancho Villa, Mexican Restaurants Sandy Ridge Rd. Hickory Nc, Pancho Villa Restaurant Hickory Nc, and Mexican Sandy Ridge Hickory, Nc.