401 E 5th St

Pancho Villa's Grill

Neighborhoods: West University
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

• 5/22/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/13/2013

A diner from AZ tried it and liked it.

Killacaliaz photo

Killacaliaz

Tucson, AZ

Made us SIck

They served us under cooked chicken and we got sick. There special was chicken so my fiance got it. once he realized that it was undercooked we had to track someone down because they did not bring us or check I asked for our check and said brought it to their attention that the chicken was undercooked the waitress looked at it and said oh my let me see what we can do about that and took it to the back. Then another woman came up to her and was very rude to her and said first of all it is not raw and it is eaten. So I brought to her attention that the outside of the chicken was cooked and the center was not and that we did not want to be compensated for the raw chicken but just wanted to bring it to their attention because it could make someone sick. She argued with me so I said could you just give me out check so we can go she still argued. It was the worst experience we have had at a restaurant and my fiance is still sick and has a stomachache from the under cooked chicken. Our waitress was very nice the resturant horriable.

Chicken

It was undercooked and made my fiance sick. It was red in the center

Tamales (Red)

Over cooked and the outside was the consistancy of couscos and fell apart. The tortilla chips were good though…

Mexican Dinner BYOB
Kababeque Indian Grill

Indian in West University

Pancho Villa's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Pancho Villa's Grill is located near the cities of South Tucson and Dm Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Pancho Villa's Grill Tucson, Pancho Villa Tucson, Pancho Villas Grill Tucson, Pancho Villas Grill Tucson, Az, Panchos Villas Restaurant Tucson Reviews, Pancho Villa Tucson Az, Pancho Villa Tucson Menu, and Pancho Villa Restaurant Tucson.