1517 E Innes St
Salisbury, NC 28146-6018

Pancho Villa's

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"I went in and as I was trying to place an order the waitress would start putting people that was coming in the door ahead of me placing my order. I thought it was rude and very unprofessional. I waited 20 minutes before I decided to take my very large ord"
"Good service, nice manager"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"L"
  • 7/09/2019

• 9/17/2017

A dining patron from Salisbury, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

A dining patron from Salisbury, NC tried it.

• 10/09/2016

A dining patron from Hampton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/07/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2013

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service, nice manager
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    L

Mexican Delivery Good For Kids

Pancho Villa's  Restaurant Reviews

Pancho Villa's is located near the cities of East Spencer and Spencer.
People found this by searching for: Pancho Villa Salisbury Menu, Pancho Villas Menu, Pancho Villas Salisbury Nc Menu, Pancho Villa Menu Salisbury Nc, Pancho Villa, Salisbury, Nc, Pancho Villa Salisbury Nc, and Pancho Villa Salisbury Nc Menu.