922 North State of Franklin Road
Johnson City, TN 37604

Panda Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Fast Food

Panda Express is a Chinese and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"employees polite and food good"
"Most of the time they are out of whatever I want but this time was even worse. Paid $14.07 for food order and never got the food. I called the assistant store manager Jarred Stanley who was extremely rude and did nothing. I asked for the number to call co"
Cons
"Rude workers, poor service, always out of food items"
"service, wait time, out of food many times. Rude workers."
"Avoid at all costs"
  • 5/13/2021

A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it.

• 3/02/2021

A Chinese food lover from Kingsport, TN tried it.

• 1/26/2021

A Chinese food lover from Ringgold, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    employees polite and food good
  • 2/23/2020

Mikebrandonkpt tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Mikebrandonkpt didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Rude workers, poor service, always out of food items
  • 2/23/2020

A dining patron from Johnson City, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    service, wait time, out of food many times. Rude workers.
    Comments
    Avoid at all costs
MikeBrandonKpt photo

MikeBrandonKpt

Johnson City, TN

Total Rip-Off

Most of the time they are out of whatever I want but this time was even worse. Paid $14.07 for food order and never got the food. I called the assistant store manager Jarred Stanley who was extremely rude and did nothing. I asked for the number to call corporate office and he told me to go Google it. Worst experience I have ever had at any restaurant in my life. I will never be back.

Honey Walnut Shrimp - Small

Never got any food

Chinese Fast Food

Panda Express  Restaurant Reviews

Panda Express is located near the cities of Mountain Home.