26826 The Old Road
Valencia, CA 91355

Panda Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Panda Express is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 4/15/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Valencia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Alex5357 photo

Alex5357

Canyon Country, CA

WORST PLACE EVER!!!!

Stupid,useless, shameless place as well as Bianca employee!!!! Never ever again I will go to ANY Panda Express!!!

Place my order online at 9:37 pm and I got my order at 10:04 while I scheduled to be picked up at 9:55 pm !!!! And what the tell me ? That is not they fault as they received the order at 9:47 !!! How is that my problem that your system works that slow ???? I’ve waited without saying anything, but when I came home and found out that after all this waiting they still miss my fried rice !!! I was furious, because in my books it’s unacceptable to do a business like that !!!! Screw you #PandaExpress !!! You can keep your NEXT FREE PLATE to yourself as my kid was so upset and stressed that there is nothing you can do to compensate that !!!!

1 Chicken Egg Roll

Horrible

Chinese Outdoor seating Parking

Panda Express  Restaurant Reviews

Panda Express is located near the cities of Val Verde.
People found this by searching for: Panda Old Rd Valencia Menu Prices, Panda Express Menu In Castaic, Panda Old Rd Valencia, Panda The Old Road Valencia, Panda Express Menu, Old Road Valencia, and Panda Express Old Road.