1325 S Cooper St
Arlington, TX 76010-2597

Panda House Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
"Fast and kind service, great chicken noodle."
"I love their moo goo Gia pan in brown sauce. Love the fact that you can't tell that the old owners are gone. The taste is still the same. Amazing!"
"We went to Panda House all the time when we lived on that side of town. We moved and tended to get take out from another place but only just found out PH delivers - fraptious day! Their food is awesome! "
"Delivery was always hot and fresh"
"Great food and customer service..been eating here for twenty years"
"Price, service, food quAlity and speed"
"great tasting food, wonderful service"
Cons
"Place was way outdated"
"Restaurant looks rundown"
"Small restaurant "
Comments
"Order delivery"
  • 5/01/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/23/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
  • 2/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 11/01/2016

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 3/08/2016

A Chinese food lover from Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2016

A Chinese food lover from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2015

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/01/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

Nali photo

Nali

Arlington, TX

Happy Fun! Good Food!

After having some bad experiences just trying to get other local businesses to answer my questions over the phone (and being hung up on), I called Panda House for delivery.

I am so glad I did. They were helpful, cheerful and friendly… even though it was obvious that they, too, were busy. The delivery was prompt, and the service friendly to the point of being fun.

The food was excellent, and the “spicy to your taste” spicy was actually spicy enough for me. (When we expressed “no, really… I want it EXTRA VERY SPICY” they even threw in extra hot sauce. Bonus!)

Oh, and the pot stickers… heh… some of the meatiest, happiest dumplings I have ever had, that I did not make myself.

For take-out/delivery Chinese… I would totally recommend it.

April 3, 2010

Great Chinese

This is the only non-buffet Chinese restaurant I go to. It is another Arlington staple. The food is great and service is very friendly.
August 10, 2009

Great food, great deal!

Panda house is awesome - the people are so nice and the food is delicious. You get a great value, especially with their lunch specials. The Cashew chicken is my favorite! It seems small and doesn't look too fancy on the outside but once…

12/09/2018

An American food lover from Mansfield, TX tried Luby's.

12/07/2018

A dining patron from Frisco, TX tried Rice Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/02/2018

An American food lover from Arlington, TX tried Rise & Shine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
great waffles and pancakes, eggs prepared perfectly, excellent breakfast meats and gravy.
Cons
heavy front door difficult to open
Comments
good selection of omeletts will custom make anything you want
12/01/2018

A diner from Arlington, TX tried New York's Best Pizza.

11/29/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Taco Cabana.

11/28/2018

A Thai chowhound from US tried Taste of Thai, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Very horrible experience I would never revisit that location the owners are very very rude and his wife screams at customers when she is the one who messed up the order
Cons
Michael the owner his wife is the problem she can barely see understand English which is fine but if you can't take the order correctly there is a problem. 2nd I was given the wrong order and when I said this is not The owner's wife turn and screamed at
11/28/2018

An American food lover from US tried Luby's.

11/27/2018

An Italian food lover from Arlington, TX tried Steakway.

11/21/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Arlington, TX tried Connies Cafe.

11/15/2018

An American chowhound from US tried McDonald's.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Panda House Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Panda House Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Dw Gdns, Pantego, and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Panda House Arlington Menu, Panda House Arlington Tx Menu, Panda House Menu Arlington, Panda House Arlington Tx, Panda House Arlington, Panda House Menu Arlington Tx, Panda House Menu, and Panda House Arlington Texas.