3499 E Lake Lansing Rd
East Lansing, MI 48823

Panda House

Cuisine: Chinese, Noodle Bar, Chicken

Panda House is a Chinese, Noodle Bar, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users tipped less than 15%.

• 12/23/2015

A Chinese chowhound from East Lansing, MI tried it.

Usuc11 photo

Usuc11

Lansing, MI

Scam, poor service, incorrect order

I am extremely disappointed with panda house in east Lansing MI off lake Lansing rd. I please an order at 5:24pm. Paid with my credit card. Was told my order would be here in 25 to 35 minutes. 1 hour later my food arrived. The order was incorrect and missing items. I also was over charged. By about 10 dollars. Again some items were missing and the other issue was they gave me the completely wrong dish. To make things worse it was a spicy one they gave me. And charged me for which cost more then the item I sh5old have received. I used the menu off grub hub and the price they charged me per item vs. What I was charged varied from 1 to 2 dollars per item not to mention it says free delivery in which on my printed receipt it shows 3$ for delivery. I called to report this and the guy offered to bring me the missing items. I td him I lived 20 minutes away he asked if a refund for the items in error I said sure. He asked me then to bring up the incorrect items for refund. I said I’m not driving out of my way for your error. If you were willing to drive to bring me the missing items you can drive to pick the food back up. I never said they couldn’t take all the food back I just felt it was not my responsibility to drive it up there when I called requesting deleivery. This is horrible poor service and I will never eat at this restaurant again. As an end result he said the boss would call me in a few minutes. I never heard back. I will be stoping in there next time im in east Lansing with my recipet they provided and the screen shot off grub hubs website. The guy asked what I found the price in and said they only approve grub hub. Well buddy as I told you the price I found was off grub hub. Got the screen shots to prove it in case you choose to delete it thinking you can pull one over. You people are so ignorant and greedy. You clearly need the 10 bucks more then me. Once again not only will I never eat here again… I will spread the word through all social media. Enjoy the ride.

Chinese Noodle Bar Chicken

Panda House  Restaurant Reviews

Panda House is located near the cities of Lansing Twp, Lansing Charter Township, Durant, Okemos, and Meridian Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Panda House East Lansing Hours, Panda House East Lansing, Panda House East Lansing, Mi 48823, Panda Lake Lansing, Panda House East Lansing Mi, Panda House East Lansing Menu, and Panda House.