Panda House

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"I'm NEVER ordering from panda house again!! I went over my order with them 3 times when I first placed my order 2 general chicken combos small side of shrimp lo mein and a 2 liter Pepsi I asked for the price and she told me 16$ and some change they take a"
Cons
"When you ask them to fry your chicken crispy they don't know what that meant..... The previous owners got it right. But I'll still eat there just no wings "

Takeout Online Ordering Delivery

Panda House  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/17/2016 A diner from Essex Junction, VT tried it.

• 4/30/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2016 A diner from West Haven, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2015 A diner from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 10/08/2015 A diner from West Haven, CT tried it.

• 8/06/2015 A diner from New Haven, CT tried it.

• 6/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/19/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Panda House is located near the cities of New Haven and Woodmont.
People found this by searching for: Panda House Menu West Haven, Panda House West Haven Ct, Panda House West Haven, Panda House West Haven Ct Menu, Panda House Menu West Haven Ct, Panda House Menu,West Haven Ct, and Panda House West Haven Menu.