4800 W 83rd St
Burbank, IL 60459-2719

Panda Hut

Neighborhoods: Burbank
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Panda Hut is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 7/28/2015

• 1/18/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/10/2014

• 3/03/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/12/2013

unitid2000 photo

unitid2000

Oak Lawn, IL

It honestly taste like someone puked in my food.

I just brought home a small vegetarian delight and a pineapple chicken (supposedly) plus two egg rolls. First of all, the egg rolls taste like they were frozen…they were mushy inside and not good! The Vegetarian delight and the so called pineapple chicken both smelled the same…kind of like burnt rubber, or a moldy smell brought out by the heat…they were both awful. This comes from my wife also who is Asian (Philippine), even she refused to eat it. We went back there to get our money back, and the “lady” said she can not refund. I told her to smell the food, she barely got her nose close enough to smell anything…then said that there was nothing wrong with the food. She made my wife two other dishes instead of refunding back the money of $14.85. One was sweet & sour chicken, and neither one of use new what the other dish was with the shrimp. Needless to say, both were terrible! The chicken was like it had freezer burn on it and the sweet and sour sauce had that same taste that the other meals before this had, the after taste was nauseating. And that other “crap” what ever it was, was also no good…my wife couldn’t eat any of it. So we just ended up tossing it all in the garbage, all accept the 2 cans of pop…they were ok! Also….the smell that there is when you just walk in the breezeway…OH! It smells like mold, and gets worst when you walk into where you eat. I never ever write reviews that are bad…BUT this time I can’t help myself! This place is rotten!!! I remember the old Sun Lok Chinese restaurant that used to be there…they were GREAT! I am begging you people, save your money and go to ING’S Palace, The China Wok, Panda Express….any place is better than here……PHOOEY!

Vegetables

Read all the above details for all information on the dishes I tried to eat…

CynRon photo

CynRon

Wyoming, IA

An unexpected delight!

We stopped here because is was right next to our hotel and Ron was hungry for Chinese food. The service was quick, the prices low and the food delicious. I wish it was a local restaurant for us, we would be frequent visitors.

Fried Rice

We both got combos that came with egg drop soup, an egg roll, and fried or white rice-we both chose the fried rice and it was everything it should be.

Shrimp Egg Foo Young

I ordered this dish because I have always seen it on menus but never tried it. It was served with a brown gravy and was a little bland but I added some soy souce which helped and It tasted fine. I won’t order this again, because it did not appeal to me that much but I ate it all !

Sweet and Sour Sauce

This came with the meal and it was fantastic! The best I have ever had!

Egg Drop Soup

Tasty, no complaints.

Egg Rolls

The egg rolls were perfrect, not too chewy or greasy. We had two with our appetizer plate and one each with our dinner so took them back to the hotel for later, They were just as good heated up in the microwave in the room.

Cho Cho Beef Sticks

The beef on a stick that came in our appetizer platter was delicious. Flavorful, not too chewy, I would repeat this choice.

Orange Chicken

Ron loved this-he kept raving about how tender and juicy the chicken was and how it was so often dry when he orders this dish.

Crab Rangoon

We had the sampler plate and it included Crab rangoon, which while not any different from other Crab Rangoon’s I have had, tasted very good.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Panda Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Panda Hut is located near the cities of Stickney Township, South Suburbn, Bridgeview, Oak Lawn, and Chicago Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Panda Hut Burbank Il Menu, Panda Hut, Panda Hut In Burbank Il, Panda Hut Burbank Il, Pandahut, Panda Hut Burbank, Chinese Near Me, and Chinese Restuarants 60459.