365 Atwells Ave
Providence, RI 02903

Pane e Vino

Neighborhoods: Federal Hill
Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary, Catering

Pane e Vino is a Italian, Contemporary, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Good_Doctor photo

Good_Doctor

Foxboro, MA

Are you kidding me?

My date and I were extremely disappointed with several factors. We were sitting for an extended period of time before we were even approached and asked for our drink selections. Unfortunately, the service never improved all evening. We both ordered one of the special menu selections and were served lukewarm food in very small portions. After enduring the evening, we opted out of ordering dessert fearing we would be there another 45 minutes to an hour. We left still hungry and immediately went to Caserta’s to grab a pie! The tab was $109.98 before the tip, which, by the way, was small. Stay away!

Vitello Tonnato sul Letto di Rucola

noidontthinkso photo

noidontthinkso

Norton, MA

Terrible service, food and even valet!

Honestly we are a younger couple who decided to take my brother visiting from out of town here. Ignored most of the night. Table near computer where waiters entered orders gave us a non-stop helping of whining waiters. Lovely view of giantic wooden piller. Food was less than desirable. Calamari undercooked, drink cups empty and unfilled most of the night, drink menu taken away after 1 round and brought to another table, despite us already ordering alcohol. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I have no idea what I spent $140 on. To top off night, the "free valet, gets out of my car and hands me keys and says, “I was in the kitchen and stepped on grease so I apoligize for getting it all over your carpet and clutch”. Are you kidding me.

September 1, 2008

Pane E Vino

Dine in a warm and inviting atmosphere in this restaurant located on Historic Federal Hill.\r Pane E Vino serves delicious, authentic Italian dishes and offers an extensive Italian wine list.\r An evening here is certain to become a…

3/15/2019

A diner from Providence, RI tried Excellent Pizza in Reservoir, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/07/2019

A diner from Agra, 36 tried China Garden in Elmhurst and didn't like it.

3/03/2019

Riguy2019 tried Golden Crust Pizza in Elmhurst, didn't like it, and rated it . Riguy2019 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing good to say
3/02/2019

A Chinese food lover from Providence, RI tried China Garden in Elmhurst.

2/27/2019

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried Mi Ranchito and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/21/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Providence, RI tried Jade Island Restaurant in Reservoir.

2/12/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Boston, MA tried Excellent Pizza in Reservoir.

2/12/2019

A diner from North Kingstown, RI tried Joe Marzilli's Old Canteen in Federal Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent cuisine. Everything prepared from scratch with exceptional flavor. Best Caesar salad ever!
2/09/2019

A dining patron from Elizabeth, NJ tried Long John Silver's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/02/2019

An American food lover from Woonsocket, RI tried Choi's Restaurant in West End Providence, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Contemporary Catering

Pane e Vino  Restaurant Reviews

Pane e Vino is located near the cities of East Providence, Perth Amboy, and North Providence.
People found this by searching for: Pane E Vino Federal Hill, Pane E Dish Pic, Pan E Vino, Pane F Vine Resturat In Ri, Pane E Vino Valet, Vitello Tunnato Near Providence Ri, Pane E Vino Ri Reviews, and Pan E Vino Valet?.