Panera Bread

"fun atmosphere"
Spazz photo

Hillsboro, OR

Coffee and Carb Heaven, Vegetarian Purgatory

There isn’t a lot for a vegetarian to choose from, so the Mediterranean Veggie obviously stood out. Though I ordered early, my sandwich was done after everyone else’s. I’m usually the slowest eater, so that wasn’t making my day. Funny thing is that this was the first time I had stepped into a Panera Bread and wouldn’t you know where my friends were having lunch the following day? I just got a frozen coffee drink this time. I learned my lesson.

The sandwich came on a pinkish colored bread that I didn’t really like too much. The contents of the sandwich itself was not too bad, but it’s sad when you think the best part of the meal is the potato chips. I’d much rather go to Subway and get a huge footlong sandwich for less than I paid at Panera.

Most restaurant secret menus are just that – secret. Well, at Panera Bread, the secret menu has a different spin. Fondly referred to as its power menu, Panera made up the hidden menu on its own. Yo... read more

Bakery & Pastries Takeout Good for groups

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/30/2015 A diner from WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Metzger.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Locations 97007, Panera Bread, Paneras Menu In Beaverton, Panera Bread Aloha, Panera Menu Beaverton Oregon With Prices, Panera Menu, Hillsboro Or Panera Bread Menu Prices, Panera Bread Menu, and Panera Bread Cedar Hills Crossing.