Panera Bread

Neighborhoods: Old North End
Cuisine: Coffee, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, Catering

Panera Bread is a Coffee, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 3/08/2015

A Coffee chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Thoughtful

This was my last pitstop during a bus trip to Burlington. It is located in the Burlington Town Center mall, with an entrance on Church Street too. I popped in for a couple of cold drinks to beat the heat. Ahead of me, a young lady placed her order, and then suddenly collapsed on the floor. the staff immediately sprang into action. One fetched a chair, another asked questions about her health and to see how coherent she was. there was some discussion about whether she should have water, or water with sugar, or orange juice. The customer didn’t want an ambulance, but sitting quietly for a few minutes with something cold to drink was deemed the right prescription. Kudos to the staff for their calm, thoughtful approach.

As for my order: Once the cashier had a chance to take a breath, she took care of me pleasantly and promptly. With my loyalty card acquired in Plattsburgh, I had earned a free goodie! Oh yes I was going to cash it in right away. More fuel for the long trip home! I also picked up a free Wall Street Journal. I would definitely come back here.

1. Strawberry Smoothie - Grande

5. Caramel Smoothie - Grande

White Chocolate Raspberry mini loaf

Coffee American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery Good For Kids

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Winooski, South Burlington, and South Burlington North.