Panera Bread

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Bakery & Pastries, Lunch

Pros
"I had both quality food and service, but what really stuck out to me was watching one of the young register workers carry plates to a table for a woman who was helping her elderly friend to a table. Shows they really care about customers. Will be visiting"
  • 2/26/2017

A diner from Elkview, WV tried it.

• 7/11/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/04/2013

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried it and liked it.

ninedosus photo

ninedosus

Birmingham, AL

A Regular Favorite

It doesn’t matter what season it is, Panera bread has all the choices I’m looking for. This is a favorite not only of mine, but the entire family. Everything is fresh and exciting, with a menu of items I can’t find elsewhere. The bread is to die for, as are the soups and salads. Actually, I’d be hard pressed to think of one dish I don’t adore. My one comlpaint, though, is that the selection isn’t as large as I’d like, and if you go later in the day your soup won’t be as fresh.

French Onion Soup.

Absolutely brilliant, so flavorful!

Sandwiches Bakery & Pastries Lunch

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Kanawha City and Big Chimney.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Charleston, Panera Charleston Wv Hours, Panera, Charleston, Wv, Panera Bread Charleston Wv, Panera Charleston Wv, Panera Bread Southridge Charleston Wv, Panera Bread Charleston Town Center, and Panera Bread Southridge Wv.