Panera Bread

Cuisine: Bakeries, Vegetarian, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Yum"
"Food is fine"
"The Asiago Cheese Bagel!!! "
"Best of everything- especially the coffee"
"Food was really good, manager was very helpful "
"Panera's food "
Cons
"None!!"
"The congested ordering area. The inconvenient pick up area. Ie no one to specify whose order is whose"
"I was over charged on all my food. I ordered a soup n salad and was tung up to be the most expensive it could be. Than when I got home with order I was missing a good quarter of my food. I don't even think I ever got my compensation in the mail from c"
"Dirty, cramped, no parking, poor location, bathroom, empty beverages "
Comments
"Some gloaters to give wven minimal table service would be nice. Should expect that for the prices"
"I will give them one more chance, but the last time was pretty bad"
"Disappointment as I love Panera but Duluth isn't doing it justice "

Panera-1

Most restaurant secret menus are just that – secret. Well, at Panera Bread, the secret menu has a different spin. Fondly referred to as its power menu, Panera made up the hidden menu on its own. Yo... read more

Bakeries Vegetarian Cheap Eats
Tips
  • Aside from fresh-baked goods, Panera also offers dipping oils and sauces, salad dressings and whole-bean coffees to take home.
  • Through Operation Dough-Nation, cash donations made at any Panera location are matched with fresh bread or cash and distributed to local nonprofit organizations.
  • Most locations offer free Wi-Fi; call for more information.

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/18/2016 A diner from Duluth, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yum
    Cons
    None!!
  • 3/13/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/17/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is fine
    Comments
  • 1/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The Asiago Cheese Bagel!!!
  • 9/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was really good, manager was very helpful
    Cons
    Comments
    I will give them one more chance, but the last time was pretty bad
  • 4/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Panera's food
    Cons
    Dirty, cramped, no parking, poor location, bathroom, empty beverages
    Comments
    Disappointment as I love Panera but Duluth isn't doing it justice
Panera Bread is located near the cities of North Metro, Berkeley Lake, Peachtree, and Johns Creek.
People found this by searching for: Panera In Duluth, Panera Bread 30096, Panera Duluth Mn Menu, Panera Bread Duluth Mn, Panera Menu, When Is Paneras Opening In Duluth Minnesota, Panera Duluth, and Panera Duluth Mn.