7826 W Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819

Panera Bread

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, Catering

Panera Bread is a Bakery & Pastries, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"They give excuse they are out of the items to put on their salads. The sweet tea is made but never any sweetener in it. Food is NOT consistint. Not worth the price. "
  • 12/09/2015

A diner from Sarnia, ON tried it and liked it.

• 5/21/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 3/10/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/03/2013

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Cocoa, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Panera-1

Most restaurant secret menus are just that – secret. Well, at Panera Bread, the secret menu has a different spin. Fondly referred to as its power menu, Panera made up the hidden menu on its own. Yo...read more

dcbuffy photo

dcbuffy

Orlando, FL

My favorite lunch place

This is my go to place for lunch. I could survive on their fresh breads! I love everything on their menu and have never been unhappy with a purchase. Their soups and breads are truly fresh. Service is quick and prices are low. I like to eat outdoors when the weather is nice. I just wish they would make the entire patio non-smoking because it ruins it for those of us who want to enjoy the weather but hate the smoke.

Bacon Turkey Bravo® on Tomato Basil

This is one of my favorite sandwiches. The bread is absolutely fabulous. It’s always soft and tasty. I usually get the pick two which is half snadwich and half salad or soup. I also love their soup bread bowls. I know I go on about the bread but for a bread lover like me there is nothing better!

Bakery & Pastries Wifi Good For Kids

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Restaurante Panera En Orlando Fl, Panera Bread Prices Orlando, Panera Bread Menu Price Orlando, Purnra Sansd Imege, Panera 32819, Panera Bread Pictures, Panera In Windermere, Panera Windermere, and Panera Bread 32819.