8650 S 71st Plz
Papillion, NE 68133

Panera Bread

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, Catering

Panera Bread is a Bakery & Pastries, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Broccoli cheddar soup and mac & cheese are delicious. The counter staff seem aloof at times and I have seen them ignore customers but lately that has improved. "
  • 1/13/2020

A diner from Beckley, WV tried it.

• 6/22/2017

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Swansboro, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

EmmPer photo

EmmPer

Martinez, CA

adwcecc

This bread is use in the making of many kind of things like making of donuts, cookies and other sweet dishes. Consequently chief essays shares the information about the making of Panera bread.

pari098 photo

pari098

Meerut, UP

windows

If you don’t get search and find that how to delete bing search history than you can get help through the google it is the right place that you can know that how we can regularly delete the cookies.

*DPEPSI12: 12 Pack of Diet Pepsi

MyExp photo

MyExp

La Vista, NE

Panera dead to me

I was at counter in front of an employee at a register. She did not acknowledge my presence even once. Another employee walked up and had conversation with this same employee. After about a minute to two minutes, he looked up and said “We will be with you in a minute.” They continued for a few more minutes, then walked away from the register together. This is all while another employee looked on from a distance. This third employee walked up to the
other register and called a gentleman up who had just entered and waited on him. Never acknowledging me once. She had to walk past me to get to the other register. I’d say that the total time I stood there waiting to be helped was over 5 minutes. There were no other customers in line. There was no excuse, that I could see, for no one taking the time to take my very simple, fast order. I will not be returning. Shame. I have enjoyed Panera many years.

1/13/2020

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Beckley, WV tried Panera Bread.

11/04/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Omaha, NE tried Pizza Ranch.

3/09/2018

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Pizza Hut.

12/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Omaha, NE tried Hunan Palace Chinese Rest.

10/28/2017

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Pizza Hut.

6/22/2017

A diner from Swansboro, NC tried Panera Bread, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/03/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Farmer Brown's Steak House.

11/13/2016

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Applebee's.

12/19/2015

A dining patron from Bellevue, NE tried Village Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2015

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Hunan Palace Chinese Rest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was great...chef came out to check on us personally twice.
Cons
None
Comments
I've become a regular
Bakery & Pastries Bad Service American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of La Vista.
People found this by searching for: Panera La Vista, Ne Hours, Panera Bread Bakery Papillion, Ne, Panera Bread Hours Papillion, Panera Bread Papillion, Panera In Millard, Ne, Panera Bread Papillion, Ne, Panera Bread Papillion Hours, Write A Review On Panera La Vista Ne, and Panera Bread Hours In Papillion, Ne.