Panera Bread

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Service was good"
"Well the guy in the window was nice, we waited in line for 15 mins to get our food. But after waiting so long and excited to eat our Chipotle chicken avocado sandwich it only had one small slice of chicken and one slice of avocado with a bunch of red pep"
"Great staff"
"Souffle"
Cons
"Not busy but most tables were dirty; paper, utensils on floor. Poor selection of bagels, pastries at 9:30am. "
"Way overpriced, lack of baked selections"
Comments
"This used to be my "go to" place for coffee and lunch but it has really gone downhill the last year or so. I rarely visit anymore even though I have a My Panera card. Regular coffee pots are usually empty though the flavored coffees are ok but I don't c"
"Expect it to be busy"
  • 5/28/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Service was good
  • 1/02/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/27/2016

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Saint Joseph, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/07/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/18/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great staff
    Cons
    Way overpriced, lack of baked selections
  • 2/22/2014

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014

Pros
    Souffle
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Expect it to be busy
    Panera-1

Most restaurant secret menus are just that – secret. Well, at Panera Bread, the secret menu has a different spin. Fondly referred to as its power menu, Panera made up the hidden menu on its own. Yo...read more

Bakery & Pastries Catering Parking

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Saint Joseph and Benton Harbor.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread St. Joseph, Panera Bread In St Joseph, Panera St Joe, Panera Bread St. Joseph Mi, Panera Menu St Joe Mi, Panera Bread St Joseph, and Panera Bread St. Joseph, Mi.