12131 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604

Panera Bread

Neighborhoods: Studio City
Cuisine: Bakeries, Soups, Coffee & Tea

Pros
"I had dinner last night February 1,2019 I had a wonderful experience great service, good food everyone greet me since the beginning to the end of my visit."
"I was in lunch today September 20 around great custumer service. Supervisor Karolina linares welcome to the store help me in cash we my order she event took my food to the table. She came back and ask if everything was good. Pleasant restaurant very activ"
Cons
"Everything’s was good clean fresh good "
  • 2/02/2019

A Bakeries chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything’s was good clean fresh good
  • 9/20/2018

A Bakeries food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

milkbar photo

milkbar

Studio City, CA

great for rainy day lunch

nice spot for a rainy-day lunch… when its cold outside, what is better than a great soup and sandwich. i love the french onion. i wish they had clam chowder in the breadbowl though..

Bakeries Takeout Good for groups
Sun-Sat 06:00AM - 09:00PM
Leonor

Vegetarian in Beverly Glen

Rice Wok

Soups in Beverly Glen

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Toluca Lake, Coquitlam, Sherman Village, Valley Village, and Toluca Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Near Commerce Ca, Menu For Panera Bread In Studio City, Panera Bread Studio City California, Panera Bread Hours, Panera Bread Ventura Blvd, Panera Bread Studio City, and Panera Ventura Blvd.