433 Paradise Rd
Swampscott, MA 01907-1333

Panera Bread

Cuisine: Bakeries, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery, Lunch

Pros
"Served soup in a dirty bowl. When I complained, the server simply poured the soup from the dirty bowl into a clean bowl. The server was shocked when I said that was a unacceptable. Getting my money back was a major challenge. Against my better judgmen"
  • 4/15/2017

A diner from Taunton, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/28/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/07/2016

A diner from Swampscott, MA tried it.

• 5/19/2016

A diner from Pelham, NH tried it.

Panera-1

Most restaurant secret menus are just that – secret. Well, at Panera Bread, the secret menu has a different spin. Fondly referred to as its power menu, Panera made up the hidden menu on its own. Yo...read more

natabrown photo

natabrown

Malden, MA

good food but...

You wrote a review for Panera Bread

One hour ago

2.0 star rating

7/21/2017

food is good, most of the staff is friendly and accommodating, however there are a couple of staff members that seem nice but are really condescending and rude to customers and to other employees. I hate to name names but I believe it was a woman called Maureen and man named Lamont, they seem nice on the surface but they belittled other staff and take their anger out on other workers and customers, they really should be retrained or fired. it is in poor taste to conduct themselves in this manner, especially when they are not managers with no authority whatsoever. I work as a supervisor in a real estate agency and I have never seen such micromanagement and disrespect over issues that are so minute.

Bakeries Good For Kids Takeout

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Lynn and West Lynn.
People found this by searching for: Panera Bread Prices In Swampscott Ma, Directions To Penera In Swampscott, Darque Tan Vinnin Square Yelp, Panera Menu Swampscott, Darque Tan Swampscott, Panera Bread Swampscott Call In Order, Darque Tan Newton, and Panera Bread Vinin Square.