445 Chestnut Ridge Rd

Panera Bread

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Bakery & Pastries, American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery

• 3/31/2015

• 5/29/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Tice's Corner is a busy hotspot for lukewarm food...

Do all Panera Bread serve lukewarm food? I’m finding it hard to find one that does. The food is actually good but this concerns me as to whether or not things are made on the spot. Actually I know they are because I see them doing it but what’s up with the low temperature on the food? Plus the portions seem smaller and the prices have gone up a bit. It’s becoming expensive. There is lots of seats available at this place and I do love the smell of bread. I just wish they would address the hot food issue.

elvisdo photo

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ

Casual Eating at Panera Bread in Tice's Corner

Tice’s Corner in Woodcliff Lake, NJ hosts many boutiques and stores in its strip mall. Surprisingly, there is only one eatery in the place—Panera Bread. This place is always crowded not from only the customers who come to the strip mall, but the many business all around the place as well. The mornings are always crowded just because people want their morning coffee and a fresh slice of bread.

I’m usually here when I’m shopping. There have been a few instances when I have dropped in for something to eat. I usually find myself going for the 1/2 sandwich and soup special. It comes with a roll and your choice of chips, cookie or apples. One of the more recent additions is the Mac & Cheese made with white Vermont sharp cheddar. It’s is actually quite good and rich in flavor. I found myself enjoying it more than usual.

One of the problems is finding a place to sit if you wish to dine in, but this seems to be a problem with all Panera Breads that I have been to just because it is always busy. I am guilty for having get caught up in a huge line. Luckily the line moves at a steady pace since lots of workers are there to attend to your needs, at least at this place in Tice’s Corner.

Many people forget that Panera Bread actually serves bread. They are made fresh every day. It’s hard not to notice the aroma of the breads when you walk in because it is right there staring at you. Many cookies and bakery treats are also available.

I usually find that my food is always lukewarm. I don’t know why this is the case. Either they are reheating what they have or the food has ben sitting under a hot lamp somewhere. It’s just never hot enough for my tastes especially the soups. That’s why I usually go for the sandwiches so I’m not too terribly disappointed. Other than that, Panera Bread is a great place for a hood bite to eat when stuck in a mall of any type.

Sandwiches Specialty soup Bakery & Pastries

Panera Bread  Restaurant Reviews

Panera Bread is located near the cities of Pearl River, Park Ridge, Hillsdale, Saddle River, and U Saddle Riv.
People found this by searching for: Panera Woodcliff Lake, Tice Farms Nj, Panera Menu Woodcliff Lake Store, Panera Bread, Woodcliff Lake, Nj Menu, Panera Tices Corner, Panera Tice's Corner, Panera Bread Tice's Corner Nj, Panera Woodcliff Lake Nj, and Panera Bread Tice's Corner.