4101 Bellflower Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90808

Panvimarn

Neighborhoods: Lakewood Village
Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Breakfast

Panvimarn is a Thai, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Nice ambiance. Love tomyumsoup shrimp, steak salad, soft crab fried rice. The best Thai restaurant . To die for. "
"Friendly service, flavorful dishes & range of choices. Worthwhile Thai food option for Long Beach."
Cons
"Outside waiting area is a serious drawback."
  • 4/28/2016

A Thai chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/25/2016

A diner from Long Beach, CA tried it.

• 11/18/2015

A Thai chowhound from Long Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/27/2015

A dining patron from Pico Rivera, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2014

A Thai chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Outside waiting area is a serious drawback.
  • 6/13/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 3/14/2014

A Thai food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

mamamia photo

mamamia

Lakewood, CA

Thai at it's BEST-See you there!

I was excited I thought this restaurant would get Lakewood some recognition but fund out it’s in Long Beach by some weird measurement but OK so what.

Panvimarn is the latest miracle to be brought to our area!
BEST THAI I HAVE EVER HAD!
We went on my birthday then we went the next day also.
The taste of the food is so fresh you cannot go wrong!
I had the Beef salad-it is refreshing! IT has a spicy that is not overwhelming-it’s light and flavorful-the lime is the perfect accent to this dish.
The staff is very attentive and are about the restaurant. The decor is out of this world and you would not expect the place to be so decorative and fancy. It is so close to our home we are thrilled!
The platter of appetizers was super tasty too. I love the curry-we had red curry and it was layered with flavors in each bite. My son is 4years old and he loved the satay both the chicken and beef.
The Thai tea was wonderful and I do love my tea!
BBQ Rib and Chicken (lunch menu) so tasty) and my husband loved the prik king- he said it was the best he has ever had and the spice was perfect!
Spring rolls were very good. The lunch specials include a salad and rice and are affordable-there are only four choices I think though.
I told the chef Joseph (he came around to check on us) that the only thing wrong was there were no left overs!

The most expensive thing on the menu is duck at 11.95-the rest of the menu averages 9.00.

The lunch menu has five options from 11-3.00.

The decor will blow your mind-it is a beautiful place-yes bring a date the prices are not fanc but the place is!

This is the place people drive miles for and tell everyone they know-HONEST!

They are open 7 days and until 10:00!

Panvimarn Delight

Four delish appetizers including beef satay,spring roll, shrimp blanket and fried won tons. OK, they mastered the spring roll-it’s not your average spring roll-and they were golden brown and so tasty.
The appetizer platter was generous there were three satay and many of the other appetizers-I was impressed.

Heavenly Combo Fried Rice

The name says enough-it was fried rice with shrimp,chicken and beef mixed with onion,egg,tomato, peas and carrots.

Thai BBQ Pork and Chicken

You get them both on the lunch menu and it includes salad and rice. A great deal more than one can eat (or not if you can’t stop eating). The garlic flavor is tasty and the meat was so tender. My 4 year old loved it too!

Thai Sushi Bars Dinner

Panvimarn  Restaurant Reviews

Panvimarn is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Panvimarn Printable Menu, Thai Restaurant Carson And Bellflower, Panvimarn, Panvimarn Menu, Panvimarn Restaurant, Panvirmarn, Panvimarn Long Beach, Panvirmarn Uses Msg, and Panvimarn Thai Food Lakewood.