1321 Liberty Avenue
Hillside, NJ 07205

Pao De Mel Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Brazilian, Sandwiches

Pao De Mel Bakery is a Bakeries, Brazilian, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Evecastillo2011 photo

Evecastillo2011

Hillside, NJ

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU CANT SPEAKE THEIR LANGUAGE

I’m only giving this place one star because it’s close by and their soups are decent. But I have grown so sick of the customer service in this place. If you don’t speak Portuguese they ignore you, roll their eyes when they see you coming and are just plain rude. I’ve experienced their rudeness so many times but I use to suck it up because it’s the only place close by that makes decent soup and my three year old likes soup for lunch. Today I had enough. Not only were they rude to my ten year old son when he didn’t understand them but when I came in to verify the price because their soup is usually $4, they ignored me, when I they finally answered me they said it’s $5.34 because it has shrimp, with an attitude. I said “ok I’m just asking for the price.” I stand there with the extra dollar in my hand and my arm extended towards them and get ignored some more. I say “ ok who has the money?” As my son had already paid them $5. Lady who takes my dollar rolls her eyes and looks annoyed. There’s a bag on the counter and I ask,” is this the soup?” Another employee from behind the counter yells, “ YESSSSSS.” Now if I didn’t have to drop my kids off at school i would have told them how tired I am of them right then and there. I’m going to start driving an extra 10mins to the next soup spot cause this place is not worth the horrible customer service.

Soup

Bakeries Brazilian Sandwiches

Pao De Mel Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Pao De Mel Bakery is located near the cities of Industrial Hillside, Ind Hillside, Union, Union Twp, and Irvington.