Pao's Mandarin House

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I hate them PLEASE DO NOT GO, I went with my son, and 5 of his friends, their meal came out, and my sons meal and mine came out last, we told them are friends are eating and now leaving, the food came out to late we told them...we have not eaten.. even t"
"Sweet place bro"
"delicious food all the time!"
"The food sucked"
"Great food and friendly service "
Cons
"Not so sweet bro"
"The food sucks "
"Soda served in cans. "
Comments
"Eh "
"You should eat at a real Chinese food place. This place sucks like dicks!!!!!"
October 23, 2013

Everything is good.
April 6, 2013

Ginger shrimp is fantastic!!!!!
August 29, 2011

Great real Chinese food

We went there as friends recommended. We were so impressed by the "Spicy-oil-meat-dumpling". It was so delicious that my daughter ate a whole bowl rice by mixing the remaining sauce only. It is the best "Spicy-oil-meat-dumpling" in USA!…

Chinese Lunch Delivery
Tips
  • Sample traditional items from the sushi bar (Tuesday through Sunday only) at very reasonable prices.
  • On weekends from 11am to 2:30pm, Pao's offers dim sum with a few unique dishes.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Sun-Sat 04:30PM - 10:00PM

Pao's Mandarin House  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/06/2016 A diner from Austin, TX tried it.

• 5/07/2016 A diner from Austin, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/30/2016 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sweet place bro
    Cons
    Not so sweet bro
    Comments
    Eh
  • 12/11/2015 A diner from Spicewood, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    delicious food all the time!
  • 7/17/2015 A diner from Boardman, OR tried it.

• 12/15/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/18/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/15/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/04/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

Pao's Mandarin House is located near the cities of Point Venture and The Hills.
People found this by searching for: Pao's Mandarin House Austin, Tx, Paos Mandarin House Menu, Pao's Mandarin House Lakeway, Pao's Mandarin House Menu, Pao'S Mandarin House, Pao's Lakeway Menu, Pao Mandarin House Menu, Pao S Mandarin House Lakeway, and Paos Lakeway.