2300 Lohmans Spur
Lakeway, TX 78734-6200

Pao's Mandarin House

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I hate them PLEASE DO NOT GO, I went with my son, and 5 of his friends, their meal came out, and my sons meal and mine came out last, we told them are friends are eating and now leaving, the food came out to late we told them...we have not eaten.. even t"
"Sweet place bro"
"delicious food all the time!"
"The food sucked"
"Great food and friendly service "
Cons
"Not so sweet bro"
"The food sucks "
"Soda served in cans. "
Comments
"Eh "
"You should eat at a real Chinese food place. This place sucks like dicks!!!!!"
  • 11/06/2016

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried it.

• 5/07/2016

A diner from Austin, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/30/2016

A Chinese chowhound from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sweet place bro
    Cons
    Not so sweet bro
    Comments
    Eh
  • 12/11/2015

A diner from Spicewood, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    delicious food all the time!
  • 7/17/2015

A diner from Boardman, OR tried it.

• 12/15/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/30/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/18/2014

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/15/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/04/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

October 23, 2013

Everything is good.
April 6, 2013

Ginger shrimp is fantastic!!!!!
August 29, 2011

Great real Chinese food

We went there as friends recommended. We were so impressed by the "Spicy-oil-meat-dumpling". It was so delicious that my daughter ate a whole bowl rice by mixing the remaining sauce only. It is the best "Spicy-oil-meat-dumpling" in USA!…

11/06/2016

A Chinese food lover from Austin, TX tried Pao's Mandarin House.

8/14/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Austin, TX tried Sandy's Hamburger Hut.

5/07/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Austin, TX tried Pao's Mandarin House, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/30/2016

A dining patron from TX tried Pao's Mandarin House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sweet place bro
Cons
Not so sweet bro
Comments
Eh
12/11/2015

A dining patron from Spicewood, TX tried Pao's Mandarin House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
delicious food all the time!
8/30/2015

An American food lover from Austin, TX tried Rocco's Grill.

8/03/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Austin, TX tried Sandy's Hamburger Hut and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/17/2015

A dining patron from Boardman, OR tried Pao's Mandarin House.

12/15/2014

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried Pao's Mandarin House.

11/29/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Sandy's Hamburger Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Good
Chinese Lunch Delivery
Tips
  • Sample traditional items from the sushi bar (Tuesday through Sunday only) at very reasonable prices.
  • On weekends from 11am to 2:30pm, Pao's offers dim sum with a few unique dishes.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Sun-Sat 04:30PM - 10:00PM

Pao's Mandarin House  Restaurant Reviews

Pao's Mandarin House is located near the cities of Point Venture and The Hills.
People found this by searching for: Paos Mandarin House, Paos Lakeway, Pao's Mandarin House Menu, Paos Mandarin House Menu, Pao's Menu, Pao Mandarin House Menu, Pao's Lakeway Menu, and Pao's Mandarin House Lakeway.