Papa Gayo's

Neighborhoods: Southbelt/ Ellington
Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I usually enjoy their poblano enchiladas but today mine were a little dry-not enough sauce. When I asked for a little more sauce they said they would have to charge me extra. It was evident that my husband's plate -he had ordered the same - had a great d"
"e.g. apple pie, fastgood service service, kid-friendly, etc..."
Cons
"Cold enchiladas with hot sauce - the meat and tortillas could have been warmed first. The waitress never came back to refill my water glass. "
May 27, 2010

I really love the food

The red and green sauce my husband and I buy a pint to take home with us every time we eat there. And we eat there alot. Very good
May 18, 2007

Great Food & Prices, Service is only So-So

The food at Papagayo's is really good, especially for the price. The portions are big so there's almost always leftovers to take home. The margaritas are great tasting and fairly strong. Happy hour lasts until 7pm and the margaritas are…
January 14, 2005

Best Overall

Spinach & Chicken enchiladas = superb; chesse enchiladas = very very good, fried shrimp = very good; green slasa & red salsa = excellent; charro beans = excellent; chile relleno = very good.

Mexican Tex-mex Dinner

Papa Gayo's  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Pearland, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/27/2015 A diner from CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fastgood service service, kid-friendly, etc...
  • 10/25/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

• 12/07/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 10/13/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/10/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Papa Gayo's is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Papagayos Scarsdale Menu, Papagayos Scarsdale Houston, Papagayos 77089, Papagayos Houston Scarsdale, Papagayos Scarsdale Houston Menu, Papagayos Houston Scarsdale Memu, Papagayos Scarsdale, and Papa Gayos 77089.