Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Hamburgers, Lunch

• 3/12/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/28/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/16/2013

An Italian chowhound from Merritt Island, FL tried it.

• 5/12/2013

A diner from Kissimmee, FL tried it and liked it.

FoodPoisioned photo

FoodPoisioned

Altamonte Springs, FL

Serious food poisioning after eating pizza & stromboli

After almost a full week, my family finally recovered from eating at the Papa Joes Pizza in Altamonte Springs. My husband ate a stromboli and my kids ate cheese pizza. That night my 5-yr-old started vomiting, an hour later, my husband got violently sick (vomiting and severe diarreaha), then my poor little 1-yr-old started vomiting as well. I had to call 9-1-1 at 1:30 a.m. when I found my husband on the bathroom floor, completely dehydrated and fatigued from being so terribly ill from the bad stromboli he ate. We were in the hospital ER for almost 10 hours where they had to rehydrate my husband with an IV, medicate him for the nauseousness and treat his diarreaha. This was our first and LAST meal at this establishment. Please learn from our devastating experience – do NOT ever eat at Papa Joes Pizza in Altamonte. No meal is worth the health risk or the havoc on your system.

stromboli & cheese pizza

Eating these items will send you to the hospital – do NOT eat food from this establishment

Italian Hamburgers Lunch

Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa Joe's Pasta Pizza is located near the cities of Altamonte Spgs, Fern Park, Onset, Casselberry Altamonte Springs, and Maitland.
People found this by searching for: Papa Joe's Altamonte, Papa Joe's Altamonte Springs, Papa Joes Altamonte, Papa Joe's Altamonte Springs Menu, Papa Joe's Altamonte Menu, Papa Joe's Pizza Longwood, and Papa Joes Longwood.