12671 Beach Blvd
Stanton, CA 90680-4007

Papa Joe's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches

Papa Joe's Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

christran12 photo

christran12

Brea, CA

Solid Pizza

I’ve been coming to this small Pizza place ever since it was called Papa Joe’s Pizza (interestingly I never saw anyone working there that might be Papa Joe – the owners were Asian). When they changed their name and ownership, I was afraid that the pizza might have changed. But I stopped by anyway and chatted with the new owners – also Asian from Hawaii, which made a little more sense with the new name – Pipeline Pizza. He assured me the recipe was passed down without change. they did add a few Hawaiian themed item but everything else stayed the same. I can say this is my favorite pizza in southern CA. The crust is a nice sweet focassia style. The cheese is plentiful and fresh – very stringy and not too oily. The best part is the sauce. It isn’t too sour or salty as most pizza sauce is that covers up the taste of the spices. The pizza is somewhere between New York and and thin crust Chicago style but I wouldn’t compare them with any authentic pizza from either styles. It’s a great pizza on it’s own.

Pepperoni Pizza

Pizza Italian Sandwiches

Papa Joe's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa Joe's Pizza is located near the cities of Jacksonville, Cypress, Westminster, and Garden Grove.
People found this by searching for: Joe's Izza 90680, Papa Joes Stanton, Joe's Pizza In Stanton, Papa Joes Pizza Stanton, Ca, Joe's Pizza Stanton Ca Menu, Joe's Pizza, Stanton Ca, Papa Joe's Pizza, and Papa Joe's Beach Blvd..